Waiting to find out if we got the house....!!

We didn't get it :( He refused our offer and another offer that was higher than ours!! The agents think that he should have accepted. Never mind, more time to save I guess!!

Aww. :-( sorry to hear that.
I'm sure you will find a better house. The same thing happened to us (but renting)
We found a lovely house, but someone beat us to it. Was gutted. Now, I'm glad they did because the one we got in the end is amazing.

Aww, I'm sorry :( But at least you get to save a bit more, and you missed out on this one because your perfect house is still out there waiting for you :hugs:

Thanks ladies :) Yeah I remain hopeful that our perfect house is still out there, it just isn't on the market yet!! It has definitely released some money worries knowing we don't have to move just yet! I'll feel better once I'm back to work and earning my usual wages again! (I go back tomorrow but my monthly salary wont go back to normal until new years unless I do lotsa babysitting!)

So sorry that you didn't get the house :(
It gives you more chance to save up for another house so that is a plus.
Good luck :)

I'm sorry you didn't get the house :(

I would advise you just to keep an eye on the house through the estate agents website. If it's still for sale in a couple of months and you still want it then you can always go back and re-offer, especially if he hasn't been getting any other high offers :)

I watched our house for several months before we finally came to view it so I knew what the price had been, how much it had been reduced by over the time etc. If you're using rightmove then there is a toolbar you can add called 'property bee' which tracks changing to the listing for you :)

Good luck xx

sorry you didnt get the house :hugs:
im sure something even better will come on the market soon :D

Boo. totally hoped you'd get it.never mind your dream house is out there and will be way better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->