Waiting to O! Opk question!

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies so im on CD15 tommorrow and getting very feint opk's which i know is negative! But i was wondering what are the best opk's to use? I used CBD last cycle and got my smiley but my little eggy didnt fertilise. This cycle my and OH have bought a mound of internet cheapies OPK and HPT...... Has anyone managed to get a strong positive on these OPK?? The opk are 20 mu sensitive so quite sensitive in my books no?..... Hoping this month we get our sticky bean :)

Bump

Have you tried temping? Way more accurate and tells you that you O'd for sure instead of just telling you that you are gearing up to O. As far as the OPK's I don't know because I can't use them. My LH is always high due to PCOS

Hey hun im tenping too i had a dip this morning but still a negative opk? X

Hey hun im tenping too i had a dip this morning but still a negative opk? X

Oh okay. See what tomorrows temp is. Sounds like it still isn't time. I know the wait can be hard when you are ready to get the show on the road lol

Hey :) i use ICs and got this super dark positive last cycle. Missed my surge this cycle so I didnt get one as dark but it can definitely happen and they definitely work. I had 5 positives like this over the space of 24hrs x

Attachments

• 2015-01-19 17.26.39.jpg
    2015-01-19 17.26.39.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel