Waiting to Ovulate...

I'm on CD 23 and still nothing either. Not surprised though. I have had some watery CM and a little EWCM so I don't think I missed O. According to Fertility Friend I should O around the 25th... so I am hoping my positive OPK is tomorrow!

I agree we all need to keep :sex: cause ya never know. :winkwink:

Cd10 and still creamy lotion like cm urgh change to ewcm already lol

im on cd 12 and my cm is watery, which is very surprising! But I have been taking inositol which apparently helps ovulation in women with pcos, so maybe its actually helping?? If I ovulate around day 14 it will be the first time in my adult life I've ovulated that early.

Ohhhh I'm on day 26 and havent ovulated yet at all!!!! I'm almost hysterical! What should I do?!??? I hve bought vitex!! Should I be getting on that?! I'm so upset! Worried I'm never going to get pregnant!!!!

My opks still seem to be on the rise even though it might not mean anything

Took an OPK this morning and still a :bfn:. Loads of watery and EWCM today... C'mon O!!!

How are you ladies doing today? :flower:

Cd14 today...waiting to take opk at noon but doubtful as it was SO light yesterday...

I took another OPK this evening. Still a BFN. :nope:

Do you guys think they're getting darker?

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 7
Hey there, CD23 and still nothing for me yet either ... So confused ! I have never wondered about ovulation before because my periods were always on time so I never even guessed about it.. It does look like yours are getting darker to me as well though !!!!! Hopefully this is a good sign !
I've had a lot more wetness today (sorry for tmi, haha) but I don't think it is completely ewcm yet though.. We shall have to wait and see.
Good luck to all !

Newlyweds,

I saw that your cycles are usually 32 days... do you know how long your LP usually is? Hopefully you get your O soon! You could just behaving a long cycle. Last month I had a 46 days one so it is possible.

I'm going to have to make sure my DH and I :sex: just in case tonight. :winkwink:

Lots of :dust:

I think it looks like you will ovulate in the next few days the last one is definatly darker post a pic of the one u are doing today, i am doing opks and mine arent that dark yet and i am due to ovulate on sunday if i had a normal cycle x

Definitely darker than they were at cd 20 ish but look about the same as cd 15...not unusual for lh levels to fluctuate. Hopefully it will start going significantly darker. Have you been checking your cm? Seen any changes in that?

Ok my opks are not getting much darker and are still very negative urgh i hate waiting lol

I got a positive this morning!! :happydance:

Good thing my DH and I :sex: last night :winkwink:

Attachments

• positive OPK.jpg
    positive OPK.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 6
I wont wake up by 10.30am on the weekend and thats what time i usually do my opk, if i do wake up at 10.30 am should i test around 12.30pm since i usually get uo at 8 and test at 10.30 would i get the same results as i usually would at 10.30?

I got a positive this morning!! :happydance:

Good thing my DH and I :sex: last night :winkwink:

Yey! I wish mine would turn positive lol yes deffo a good thing bd last night, i try to do it as often as possible incase i get a suprise positive lol :)

I think they are getting darker but cd15 was dark too - that's just how I am too light dark light til O...it's so frustrating...I'm on cd15 and the last two days have been LIGHTER than all the others. I"m taking vitex, vitamin B & raspberry leaves this month b/c last month my luteal phase was only 8 days :( I was really hoping to O before cd 21 this month but I'm doubtful....

Kristeeny !!! I just jumped on this thread to let you all know that there is still hope, because I got my bfp opk today too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, we really must be on the same cycle this month !! Haha.

I was using the clear blue digitals & I honestly did not think I would ever get to experience seeing a smiley face.. Just as I was giving up hope, bam ! A positive out of nowhere !! I did definitely have more cm yesterday than during the other days though, so I guess now it may have been a sign.

I do not know how long my LP phase normally is !! This is my first month using opk's.. So I am hoping I still have a good chance ! We bd'ed last night too ! & Again tonight.

Baby dust to alll !!!!!!!
Can't wait to follow everyone's journey :)

Newlyweds,

YAY we can be testing buddies now too! Are you temping? I'm going to wait for my temp rise to be certain I O'ed.

I'll start a thread in 2WW if you'd like to join me. :flower:

My luteal phase is always 13 days. So we'll probably be testing at the same time. I hope we get our :bfp:!

Natalie and lm3898 I'm sending you lots of positive OPK vibes your way!

Lots of :dust:

Kristeeny !!! I just jumped on this thread to let you all know that there is still hope, because I got my bfp opk today too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, we really must be on the same cycle this month !! Haha.

I was using the clear blue digitals & I honestly did not think I would ever get to experience seeing a smiley face.. Just as I was giving up hope, bam ! A positive out of nowhere !! I did definitely have more cm yesterday than during the other days though, so I guess now it may have been a sign.

I do not know how long my LP phase normally is !! This is my first month using opk's.. So I am hoping I still have a good chance ! We bd'ed last night too ! & Again tonight.

Baby dust to alll !!!!!!!
Can't wait to follow everyone's journey :)

I got another strong positive OPK again this morning and no distinct thermal shift so I am guessing that I am going to O today.

How are you lovely ladies doing?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->