Waiting to Ovulate...

Hi ladies
Kristeeny - Thanks for the info ! I don't temp so I am just going by my opk's.. So glad you got yours confirmed too !! & Now the wait begins... I can't help but get extremely excited and hopeful and plan my pregnancy (haha). How many dpo were you when you found out you were preggo with #1? I know it is very hard to not test.. I may give in and try at 10 dpo.. Or I may not, we'll see.. Baby dust !!!

Cassiea - Welcome !! I know everyone woman is different with how much lh they have so it is hard to say. I had pretty dark lines before I finally got my positive but it did show up! Once it did I knew it was positive because I didn't have to squint I could clearly see it was darker. The first month I used opk's I actually was a bit late (I think I had my body stressed out over it). So just keep trying and know that it will come !! Baby dust :) !
How many months have you been ttc ? Is this your first time ?

Goodluck ladies !

Newlyweds,

I was 12 DPO when I got my BFP with DS. So I am going to try to hold out til then to test. I did test at 9DPO that cycle and I thought I saw a very light line but I told myself if it wasn't an obvious line then it wasn't a BFP and I made myself throw it away before I made myself crazy. Lol. If you click in my fertility friend chart and scroll down, you can see my chart from 2011.

My chart this cycle looks similar thus far so I have high hopes. :)

Hi ladies
Kristeeny - Thanks for the info ! I don't temp so I am just going by my opk's.. So glad you got yours confirmed too !! & Now the wait begins... I can't help but get extremely excited and hopeful and plan my pregnancy (haha). How many dpo were you when you found out you were preggo with #1? I know it is very hard to not test.. I may give in and try at 10 dpo.. Or I may not, we'll see.. Baby dust !!!

Cassiea - Welcome !! I know everyone woman is different with how much lh they have so it is hard to say. I had pretty dark lines before I finally got my positive but it did show up! Once it did I knew it was positive because I didn't have to squint I could clearly see it was darker. The first month I used opk's I actually was a bit late (I think I had my body stressed out over it). So just keep trying and know that it will come !! Baby dust :) !
How many months have you been ttc ? Is this your first time ?

Goodluck ladies !

Kristeeny - I am getting excited that you feel hopeful !! Do you have any symptoms/did you the last time ? I know it is probably way too early and every woman experiences different things.. I can't help but feel hopeful every time I feel a stomach twitch, haha. I just feel like if we bd all during my o then it is bound to happen, even though that it not always the case, but it makes it harder to accept a bfn when your timing was right. I am feeling so excited about this month but I am really trying to not let my mind go there..
Keep me updated !! Good luck !

I don't have any symptoms. I did not have any symptoms when I got my BFP for DS. I had a lack of symptoms actually. (no cramping)

Only time will tell.:coffee:

Kristeeny - I am getting excited that you feel hopeful !! Do you have any symptoms/did you the last time ? I know it is probably way too early and every woman experiences different things.. I can't help but feel hopeful every time I feel a stomach twitch, haha. I just feel like if we bd all during my o then it is bound to happen, even though that it not always the case, but it makes it harder to accept a bfn when your timing was right. I am feeling so excited about this month but I am really trying to not let my mind go there..
Keep me updated !! Good luck !

Hi there !!
So far so good (I think? Haha). Today is 4 dpo, and I feel a bit off today.. But honestly it is probably completely unrelated, because it can be explained by other reasons. I had a headache most of the day and was a bit lightheaded every now and then, and I didn't really feel like eating supper.. & My stomach felt like something was going on, but then again I always think that. Haha. I have a feeling this might be a long week..

I know some people are ttc for years and years but I don't know how they can keep their sanity during the process ! How many months were you ttc with your first ? & How are you doing ?! Baby dust :)

The only symptoms I had with DS before my BFP was a dizzy spell and no cramps. So sounds promising although it is early for you. :thumbup:

It was 9 long months TTC DS. I usually have long cycles. (except this month ironically)

I'm doing good. No symptoms except for sore boobies lol. I am hopeful this cycle but I keep trying to bring myself down because I know how it is to get month after month of BFNs. :nope: My current chart reminds me alot of the cycle I conceived DS so we'll have to wait and see. according to FF I am 6DPO and ovufriend I am 7DPO... I should hopefully know one way or another next week. I am probably going to test next friday on 12 DPO as that is when I got my positive with DS... that is if I can hold out... I am a POAS addict. :blush:

Lots of :dust: and keep me posted on how you're doing. :flower:

Hi there !!
So far so good (I think? Haha). Today is 4 dpo, and I feel a bit off today.. But honestly it is probably completely unrelated, because it can be explained by other reasons. I had a headache most of the day and was a bit lightheaded every now and then, and I didn't really feel like eating supper.. & My stomach felt like something was going on, but then again I always think that. Haha. I have a feeling this might be a long week..

I know some people are ttc for years and years but I don't know how they can keep their sanity during the process ! How many months were you ttc with your first ? & How are you doing ?! Baby dust :)

Hey there !!
It seems like a lot of women took over 6 months to get a bfp. I always assumed it happened "instantly" but I have learned that it is an unpredictable thing. Sore boobies sounds good though !! (Haha, never thought I'd say that but it's funny what ttc does to you). I can understand wanting to test, I am definitely not going to be able to hold off either.. I may give in and test on Saturday but that is only 10 dpo.. But I know I won't be able to resist this weekend Haha.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :D !!

Kristeeny - I noticed that ff is saying you o'd on the Monday and ovufriend on theSunday, which do you think is right? Ff says I ovulated Monday and ovufriend says Wednesday, both thick lines (not dotted) I 100% do not think I ovulated Monday as I got my positive opk Tuesday. Personally don't think ff is as reliable as ovufriend and alot of googling I've done leans towards that theory too.

I O'd CD 20 this cycle, which is good considering in the past I've had 60 odd day cycles. Xx

I believe I ovulated at night on the Sunday. It didn't give enough time for the temp to rise. How are you doing?

Kristeeny - I noticed that ff is saying you o'd on the Monday and ovufriend on theSunday, which do you think is right? Ff says I ovulated Monday and ovufriend says Wednesday, both thick lines (not dotted) I 100% do not think I ovulated Monday as I got my positive opk Tuesday. Personally don't think ff is as reliable as ovufriend and alot of googling I've done leans towards that theory too.

I O'd CD 20 this cycle, which is good considering in the past I've had 60 odd day cycles. Xx

yeh alright, had a panic attack as got a positive opk today 5 days on from my first positive opk but then googling have found that they are dodgy opks. Just have no idea when I ovulated, last day of ewcm was Wednesday so leaning towards ovufriend prediction of Wednesday ovulation but ff is saying Mon. Don't know what to think as I can't rely on the opks.

Congratulations!! I just noticed your ticker and then saw your second post!! So pleased for you xxx

I'l lean towards Wednesday for your o date. :winkwink:

yeh alright, had a panic attack as got a positive opk today 5 days on from my first positive opk but then googling have found that they are dodgy opks. Just have no idea when I ovulated, last day of ewcm was Wednesday so leaning towards ovufriend prediction of Wednesday ovulation but ff is saying Mon. Don't know what to think as I can't rely on the opks.

OMG KRISTEENY, THATS FANTASTIC !!!!!!!! I can't believe it !!! Awesome :) !!
So how many months were you trying this time ??

I tested today at 10dpo and got a bfn, and tonight I have a little bit of brown/red which I got last month a couple days before af sooooo looks like I am out this month :(

This was only our 2nd month TTC this one. I'm so glad it didn't take 9 months like last time! My hubby is very excited but a little bummed that the due date is the day of his school concert. (he's a music teacher)

I just pray that the little bean sticks! :thumbup:

I usually have long cycles but I find it interesting that the two cycles that we conceived were also the two where I ovulated the earliest. (the doc said cause it was a nice young egg. lol :winkwink:)

You're not out until you get AF in full force so don't lose hope!

Lots of:dust:

OMG KRISTEENY, THATS FANTASTIC !!!!!!!! I can't believe it !!! Awesome :) !!
So how many months were you trying this time ??

I tested today at 10dpo and got a bfn, and tonight I have a little bit of brown/red which I got last month a couple days before af sooooo looks like I am out this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->