Waiting to Pop

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
Is anyone else been watching their bump like a hawk? With my first baby I popped about 20 weeks where I was noticeably pregnant. I keep waiting for this baby to grow and I feel like this baby isn’t getting any bigger. I know it’s still a bit early, but right now I just look chubby to me, unless I just came off a big meal and than my tummy sticks out. I am pretty small; I was a size 4/6 and have pretty much stayed there thus far. We find out in 2 weeks what the baby is and I feel like I should at least look pregnant. I am so ready to waddle again:dohh: , and rub my tummy not feeling like I am rubbing my chub. Anyways anyone else waiting to pop?

have you been taking weekly pics? That may help you see change that you do not notice.

I still think I look fat, so when I need reassurance I look at my bump progression it makes me feel better. :)

The last picture i took was 11weeks, and i haven't taken anymore since because i felt silly for taking pictures of what looks like chub. Thats a great idea though, i'll take one tonight and compare them!

No one can tell I'm pregnant, although my stomach is definitely not flat anymore. I'm waiting to pop as well.

YES!!! Every bleedin' morning!! :rofl: I feel like I'm never gonna look preggers... although minus the clothes I do at least a lil wee bit... :shy: And I rub my belly anyway, even though there innt a whole lot there... :rofl:
COMON LOs, GROOOOOOOWWW!!! :D

Last night I looked about 20 months pregnant!! Totally hippo like but just from riggin bloating lol. Its horrid isn't it. Come on bellys take shape damn it:rofl:

Ha ha i 'popped' this week :lol: the past week has been the first time anybody has noticed i was preggers yaaay!!

baby is still tiny at 17 weeks. This was me at 17 weeks

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/171.jpg

now at 25 i have a proper bump https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/25.jpg

be patient, it'll come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"