• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Waiting to start again

Ash_mick

Reaction score
I am a new user and I have never done this before but sometimes I think it would be nice to talk to someone that has had the same or similar experience as me. I have just done a round of ivf and everything was going great up until I got to 14 weeks then I was told I had miscarried, it was like someone had just ripped my heart out and then ran it over with a truck. But as they say with infertility, you lift your head up and keep going so this is my second round I start in approx 3 weeks. But I have to be honest I am very very scared to try again is there anyone else with similar problems as me??

I don't have the same problem, we fall pregnant at the drop of a hat - I can't imagine the pain of having to go through IVF - but I have lost three babies (none surviving) so I understand the pain of losing a very much wanted baby. You are trying around the same time as me - I can try again as of the end of November, although I am accidentally in the two week wait right now, which is a huge worry as I had to take methotrexate to treat an ectopic pregnancy 6 weeks ago, and you are supposed to wait at least 12 weeks due to the risk of birth defects!

I haven't been your situation, but I just wanted to send some hugs your way. :hugs:

sorry to hear that :hugs:
i dont have any advice but i feel like you should keep trying and believe you will get your rainbow baby :flower:

I've never experienced a miscarriage before but as someone who really wants to have children one day I wouldn't be able to stop trying to have a child. Good luck. :flower:

I haven't been in your situation but remember that statistically you will be very likely if you conceive to have a healthy baby.

You you know why you lost your LO? I know a lot if the time you never will though.

Good luck, I hope you get your LO soon.

It is so nice to hear from someone that has felt pain like me thank you all for you response, lovecakes they have no idea why I lost it was just unexplained they said :( loeylo that is very sad that you have lost that many baby's my heart goes out to you but it's good to see your trying again and we will be try around the same time as me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"