waiting to test countdown

alex_22

Reaction score
Well the wait has began ovulation is now over and nothing more can be done, if only patience come in a bottle (id be drinking it by the gallon!!) Anyone else waiting for aug 8th to test or there abouts? Trying not to get my hopes up this month, not letting my mind play nasty tricks on me imgaining fake pregnancy symptoms! Maybe a busy week with my lovely little boy will help the week fly by but come 8pm and hes aound asleep I have to pull myself away from tge stash of pregnancy tests. Fingers crossed for all you ladies our month will come and this will all be a distant memory x

Well the wait has began ovulation is now over and nothing more can be done, if only patience come in a bottle (id be drinking it by the gallon!!) Anyone else waiting for aug 8th to test or there abouts? Trying not to get my hopes up this month, not letting my mind play nasty tricks on me imgaining fake pregnancy symptoms! Maybe a busy week with my lovely little boy will help the week fly by but come 8pm and hes aound asleep I have to pull myself away from tge stash of pregnancy tests. Fingers crossed for all you ladies our month will come and this will all be a distant memory x

Got my +opk on Saturday morning 7/27/13 & really hoping I O'd yesterday or at latest today, but that wont be confirmed until I see a bbt temp rise...if that happens tomorrow a.m. then I'll likely be testing 8/8ish!

Good luck to you! :dust:

Hopefully we get our bfp ive been taking opk but never getting a positive but did have spotting for 3 days starting cd15 (friday) kind of missed it I think though as we only dtd the first day of spotting :( I still have a chance though, im enjoying every minute of this experience but ready to start the next one x

Heya.
I am in CD15 and got a positive opk today. The TWW has officially begun!!
I know I'm going to be constantly touching my breasts and feeling every little twitch.
They say not to think about it... But when you're actively TTC, how can you not think about it?
AF is due Aug 15 but I'm kidding myself if I say I won't start testing on the 8th... Hehe.

Good luck!!!

Im dragging myself away from the tests already! Only 9 days untill af (hopefully doesnt) show her face, I dont quite know whats up with my body this month spotting cd15 with negative ovulation tests between cd11-cd19, started pregnacare this month though so could be due to that. Fingers crossed this is our month, ive tried really hard this month dtd pretty much every night with the exception of 2 nights since last af finished, sending you lots of baby dust hopefully there will be some good news come the 8th x

Im dragging myself away from the tests already! Only 9 days untill af (hopefully doesnt) show her face, I dont quite know whats up with my body this month spotting cd15 with negative ovulation tests between cd11-cd19, started pregnacare this month though so could be due to that. Fingers crossed this is our month, ive tried really hard this month dtd pretty much every night with the exception of 2 nights since last af finished, sending you lots of baby dust hopefully there will be some good news come the 8th x

I'm in the same boat...super weird cycle...positive opk's early Saturday but no temp rise since...hoping that's a fluke and I O'd on Sunday...super tender breasts & bloating since Sat night...

Just when you think you know your body you decide oh lets try for another baby and boom!! You have not a clue about your body and it changes quicker than the weather

Hi, I'm testing the 8th as well. I promised myself that I would not test early (yeah right) and I would not symptom spot. I truly hope this is the month for us all. 9 days seems like forever but I'm hoping it'll fly by and it'll be worth it when we see those bfp.

I'm planning to test on 6th unless I come on before then (cycles aren't regular so just going off their average length) And yes the hpts in my kitchen cupboard are tormenting me big time! :wacko:

We will have to so a little pact see who can wait the longest haha no cheating hopefully that will give ua an extra little reason to wait come on ladies we can do it we will save on money and the dissapointment of hopefully a very fake negative one us has to be pregnant I just know it wishing us all luck x

I like the pact idea. That's just what I need not to cheat. I must say that the tww takes soooo long. It likes I get off af and it's the build up to ovulation and then......the dreaded tww. I really thought I was pregnant last month so it'll be nice to not test myself to death.

I know the feeling I thought for sure last month was my month no such luck ey! Its nice to know your not the only one waiting to test I have my dh, mam and all my friends just as impatient as me asking me to test super early so its nice to have someone to wait with not pestering you to test, im glad I signed up to this site it starts to get a little lonely when you dont know anyone else ttc especially when my very good friend found out a few weeks ago she was pregnant and she wasnt even trying although I was overjoyed for her it just made me feel so crappy x

Hello can I join I think I am in the 2 week wait and I have no one who understands . I think I just Od on Sat that's what FF said and temp is still high there for a while thought I wasn't going to O all other months were fine and this one was a little confusing.

Of course you can join in :) its such a relief to find other people going through what your going through, I dont really have a clue when I ovulated just going to test tge day af is due ovulation kits juat dont want to work for me ive never had a positive but have had some spotting so just asuming I ovulated around that time. Got my fingers crossed for you x

I agree with alex....welcome and the more the merrier. I also agree with both you ladies that having others for support is great and very important because this process can get very emotional...in both good and bad ways.
alex I have an employee who is pregnant and it is not easy. When I find myself getting upset I stop myself and pray for her and her baby. I truly hope she has a healthy and happy 9 months and I hope to find myself, and all of us, there as well very soon.

It is hard thankfully shes very understanding and often tells me she feels uncomfortable talking about it infront of me, I tell her all the time though I enjoy talking about it with her because we're so close this baby will be a big part of my life she already has a daughter the same age as my son and we see eachother nearly everyday so hopefully I will get my bfp and we will have another 2 close together, I hate to think that she feels she cant talk about it freely with me but im very thankful that she obvioisly cares about my feelings x

hey gals, im waitin to test too.:coffee: dunno when or if i o'd but theres a chance, always... maybe my hormones are just all messed up...who knows :shrug:

if i dont get my BFP just hoping the :witch: comes quick so i can start temping and charting my stuff and see whats goin on...

good luck to you all!!!!:flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hiya weve got a few waiting to test soon looking forward to seeing how many of us get our bfp how lovely would it be if we all did!! Ive got my fingers crossed for you, stay positive just think it might not be this month but we will all have our bfp at some point and all of this will be a memory :) x

for sure! i remember before my first BFP felt like it would never come, but it certainly will...for all of us.. hope we can all be bump buddies soon :happydance:

:spermy:
:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back