waiting to test countdown

Been there! Dh tells me its such a turn off when I make it out as though its only about making a baby i think he feels too pressured to preform I wish that was all I had to do! and its sods law that hes tired or unwell during my fertile time its so annoying but I dont dare say anything to him cause hes got nore hormones than me atm haha. It seems so strange feeling like the sex pest thats usually the mans role, the lengths women will go to ey x

Hi musicjunkiee, how you feeling? You feeling positive this month? Theres lots of lovely women on this post hopefully this is our last few days on ttc forum and we get to invade the trimester 1 forum, fingers crossed! lots of baby dust to you all :) x

Af arrived just now so I'm out for testing, onwards and upwards to our next and first full cycle though! Also my cycle was 29 days which is shorter than normal, I'm dieting and have lost 7lbs since this time last month so maybe its paying off already in regulating my cycles a bit! Lots of luck and sticky baby dust to you ladies still waiting to test :)

Af arrived just now so I'm out for testing, onwards and upwards to our next and first full cycle though! Also my cycle was 29 days which is shorter than normal, I'm dieting and have lost 7lbs since this time last month so maybe its paying off already in regulating my cycles a bit! Lots of luck and sticky baby dust to you ladies still waiting to test :)

Sorry to hear about af Buttercup but that's great about your cycle regulating. I'm not sure which is worse, the tww or waiting for a very long af. I am at 29 days as well and it use to be crazy.....sometimes hitting in the 40ish days mark. Baby dust to you as well.....I know we will all surely see bfp either this time around or next but it is in our future.

Oh no :( great job on the dieting though your doing brill, hopefully next month will be your month good luck got my fingers crossed for you already x

Hi ladies now long now :) well this morning I woke up feeling a very strange sensation in my stomach very very low feels more like in my pelvic area, it feels sort of tight as if its stretched to its limit feels as though if I stretch its going to just rip open, its such a dull 'pain' I wright pain like that because its so dull im not even sure if it actually is pain probably more of an uncomfortable sensation ive had it all day. I cant remember if I had it when I was pregnant with finnley I just remember feeling as though I couldnt sit up right my stomach felt HUGE and that was before my bfp also had a horrible metalic taste in my mouth, its probably nothing but you just cant help but notice the littlest of things x

I *think/hope* I'm about 4dpo today [could also be 2dpo waiting for FF to diagnose by tomorrow hopefully]...no sore boobies for the first time since O but I had heartburn last night & mild cramping this a.m.! Good luck ladies :dance:

The symptoms sound promising ladies....as far as I can tell I have nothing to note. I'm not discouraged and am excited that we are one more day closer to testing. The days sure are going by sssslllllloooooowwwww

Hopefully we get to see some good symptoms over the next week or so im not sure at all how many dpo I am now dont have a clue when I ovulated just had spotting cd15, 26 and 17 so im assuming sometime around then x

Oh wow! If you're not sure when you Od, do you think ou might have Od earlier and that could have been implantation bleeding???

Im hoping it could be that and maybe all of this tightening is something to do with implantation too its such a strange feeling. Good luck ladies not long now :) what are your test dates? 8th for me x

Will totally start testing on the 9th because I am too impatient. But should really even try testing until the 12th... AF is due 15th.
I have a good feeling for you!!!

Yeah I dont think ill even be able to wait until the 8th never mind waiting a few days later so dh can be there when I test x

And now ewcm :S this late in my cycle pretty sure ive already ovulated and thought cm in pregnancy was more of a creamy texture x

Sorry ladies I've been quite busy the past few days:wacko:
How are you all doing? Any symptoms?
I've just been cramping since 2dpo, I'm kinda worried that it's a uti and I'm just getting my hopes up because other then that and the few times I had nausea I'm not having much else besides fatigue, but I'm always tired cause I wake up with our daughter early lol

Hi abii just having a bit of tightening/stretched to its limit feeling in pelivs/very lower abdomen and quite a lot of ewcm, im also always tired not really sure if im any more tired than I ususally am x

The pressure and the stress can be overwhelming. My poor husband has been trying to understand and he wants a baby but his thoughts are "it'll happen naturally, just relax" my thoughts are the exact opposite. He doesn't understand the science behind it like trying different pills and planning when to BD but he says he knows that using monitors, opks and everything else makes me feel better so do it. I had him on Fertilaid (spelling is off) a few months ago and I went to order some more and he said no....he didn't want to take anything that is not FDA approved. He is taking Geritol (they say there is a baby in every bottle) and we compared vitamins and minerals and that's what convinced me to not order anymore. And I have no idea if Fertilaid is FDA approved but for a baby I would have him take close to anything lol
I must say that the monitors and opks don't really make me feel better....its stressful...but at least I feel like I have some control over something that is just so uncontrollable.

You sound just like me and my hubbie lol he says when it happens it will but he doesn't understand all the temping and charting I don't use opks to confusing for me so far the temipng is a good thing helps me not to stress if period hasn't come cause I just look back and see if I O yet or not and if I haven't I know she will be late. On the other hand I start thinking ok I hope nothings wrong with me I do have fibromyalgia and dibetties but as far as I know no fertility problems. I asked him to take Fertlaid to and he said no but I will take men's one a day so ok I atleast got that.

And now ewcm :S this late in my cycle pretty sure ive already ovulated and thought cm in pregnancy was more of a creamy texture x

I also have a lot of Cm and I am 5 Dpo but I have had lots off and on this whole month :shrug:

:( sorry the :witch: came but :thumbup: for next month and congratulations on the 7 lbs lost I lost 12lbs but have gained 3lbs back :blush:

The pressure and the stress can be overwhelming. My poor husband has been trying to understand and he wants a baby but his thoughts are "it'll happen naturally, just relax" my thoughts are the exact opposite. He doesn't understand the science behind it like trying different pills and planning when to BD but he says he knows that using monitors, opks and everything else makes me feel better so do it. I had him on Fertilaid (spelling is off) a few months ago and I went to order some more and he said no....he didn't want to take anything that is not FDA approved. He is taking Geritol (they say there is a baby in every bottle) and we compared vitamins and minerals and that's what convinced me to not order anymore. And I have no idea if Fertilaid is FDA approved but for a baby I would have him take close to anything lol
I must say that the monitors and opks don't really make me feel better....its stressful...but at least I feel like I have some control over something that is just so uncontrollable.

You sound just like me and my hubbie lol he says when it happens it will but he doesn't understand all the temping and charting I don't use opks to confusing for me so far the temipng is a good thing helps me not to stress if period hasn't come cause I just look back and see if I O yet or not and if I haven't I know she will be late. On the other hand I start thinking ok I hope nothings wrong with me I do have fibromyalgia and dibetties but as far as I know no fertility problems. I asked him to take Fertlaid to and he said no but I will take men's one a day so ok I atleast got that.

I have decided that for next month I will be charting my temps. I have been reading up on either doing it orally or vaginally. Along with opks, I use my cbfm as well. This past cycle, I had a positive opk Monday night and peaks on the monitor Tues. and Wed. We only bd Sunday night and Wednesday morning so I'm thinking it wasn't enough and I'm planning my next moves for September's cycle. I've already got ff locked and loaded so I can start charting as soon as af arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->