Waiting to test Dec 5.

My symptoms are increasing so I hope that's a good sign! Boobs are keep getting more and more tender and very tired. I went to bed at 830 last night and still had trouble getting up! Today I have a metallic taste in my mouth too. I'm trying to wait until Sunday to test but I may break down and test tomorrow morning which would be 9dpo

Mamawolf I would wait until at least 11DPO to test, as the likelihood of a false negative is high at 9DPO and it seems alot of :bfp: happen around 11DPO or so. But... if you have alot of cheapie tests and won't mind the high possibility of a :bfn: then I saw go for it! FX for you!!!

Actually I meant 10dpo but I'm still going to try to wait. I have some Wondfo cheapies but idk how sensitive they are. I'll save my FRER for Saturday or sunday

So earlier today I had mild cramping at one point but didn't think anything of it. Then after a couple day drought my bf and I BD and I had some sudden pink tinged CM when I used the restroom afterwards. I've had mid cycle spotting before, much more evident and red in color. And the cramping I'm sure I've had as well so not gonna get all hopeful... esp since it's not at all a good time for me to get a :bfp: I'm still going to be making note of my period lengths and any spotting each cycle in FF to keep track :thumbup:

If FF was accurate in detecting my O date, I am 5DPO. I originally thought I O'd a day earlier but even if I did that wouldn't make much difference. I can't seem to locate my previous cycle info where I marked spotting in my chart. I would use up my 3 month FF trial then make a new trial account and reenter my previous info :laugh2: so maybe it's in my old account.

Funny I just posted that last night because I decided to take my temp this morning after skipping two days and once I entered my info FF changed my O day to CD16. That makes more sense based on my past charts so kinda what I was thinking it was anyways. So that means I was 6DPO with an episode of very mild cramping and the pink tinged CM after BD and now I'm 7DPO :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, but I'm not too convinced. Now that I'm at work on the desktop I'm going to try and find my previous cycle spotting. Much easier than searching on my phone. I used to get hopeful and think the spotting was IB. I've also had temp dips at around 7-9DPO which I hoped was from implantation, but clearly neither has been anything promising so far :nope:

HAHA Ginger! :rofl: I just reread your comment but I know what you meant :haha:

That's pretty funny :haha:

I ended up finding one month that I spotted with BD. It was my October cycle and a weird one! I spotted on 8 & 11DPO and had also got a + OPK at 7DPO after initially getting + on CD14 & 15 :shrug:

So I was bad and tested early. .

And got my faint positive this morning!

Ahhhhh! Congrats mamawolf! :happydance: How many DPO are you? I couldn't find where you mentioned in earlier comments. Photo(s) please!

I'm 11 DPO today :)

Attachments

• 2014-12-19 07.07.37.jpg
    2014-12-19 07.07.37.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 11
NOW THAT IS A SQUINTER!! i was afraid my computer wouldn't pick it up but i saw it!! what a beautiful early christmas surprise :)

I know lol I'm taking another test Sunday to make sure it gets darker

FX it gets darker :) so happy to see another BFP!! im praying i get a sticky this cycle!! 4dpo! i have a sinus/cold thing going on since yesterday blahhhh.

Good luck! I hope you do too :) the cold/sinus thing could be a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"