Waiting to test Dec 5.

I hope so! Im just trying not to think to much into it because everyone seems to be getting sick the past couple of weeks..ohh the joys of the TWW

Showeee I agree with Ginger that sure is a squinter! I did catch the faintest glimpse of a second line however while adjusting my viewing angle. If I can figure out how to invert the photo color, kinda like an xray/blacklight view, it'd really help that line pop :thumbup:

OK so I found a website online that adds special effects to photos, called LunaPic. This is with the 'negative' effect! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2014-12-19 07.07.37.jpg
    2014-12-19 07.07.37.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 28
Thanks mamabunny :) the symptoms have really amped up today so it's reassuring me that I Def am preggo!

Well looks like I got an early Christmas present...

Attachments

• 20141222_125714-1.jpg
    20141222_125714-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3
Wow Congrats ladies!! What a lucky little thread this turned out to be!!! Super happy for all of you and your BFPS!!!

It sure is lucky! Hope it works for me this next cycle, I made the thread do maybe some baby dust will sprinkle on me this cycle!

What day are you guys thinking of testing next month for those of you who didn't get bfps? I'm thinking jan 24 maybe since my cycles are long...

I started my birth control back up per mine and hubbies agreement. We have some good news though. We are getting married on New Years Eve right after the ball drops <3 Im so excited about it. I started planning a few months ago and it got overwhelming so we secretly decided to elope onNew Years! Im going to send announcements out tomorrow that say.
"By the time you receive this.. we'll have already gotten married. Please join us in celebration on..."

I cant wait to suprise everyone!

All that aside.. its not in our plan to ttc for another year or two.. im so curious to see where life takes us!

Oh wow! Congrats Mrs!!! I really love the announcement idea!

Hello girls I had a super long cycle but found out yesterday that I too am pregnant!! From my periods I'm 8 weeks but think from my opk I'm actually four!! Congratulations to everyone it is a really lucky thread :) xxx

Glad I made this thread! It has turned out so lucky for you guys. Pray for me that it passes some luck to me this cycle, haha!

congrats on the bfps ladies!!!! im joining the lucky thread lol:blush: im testing tomorrow at 13 dpo or if i can hold out till tuesday(which i doubt ):dohh:

Wow congratulations ladies!! The witch got me last cycle but I believe I may have o'd yesterday so here starts the TWW again! Good luck to everyone wishing for a BFP this cycle! this is the cycle I got preg with DS 3 years ago, so maybe its a good sign :)

When are you testing hiphiphooray? I remember chatting with you last cycle. I'm planning on testing around the 23.

I am supposed to be waiting and testing on the 20th when AF is due.. but knowing me ill be testing starting on the 15th until BFP or AF!

Ok you are close to my date! I'm glad we're on similar schedule again!

I'm so frustrated with waiting. It's bugging me tonight, just wish I would get my bfp finally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->