Waiting to test, how do you do it??

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
I'm curious on how you ladies wait til the 8/9 + dpo to test? I know earlier than that is just too soon, but it's so hard to resist the urge!

I'm so excited/anxious to find out, I can't stop thinking about it. I need to get a grip :).

Good luck to all!

I'm currently 5dpo
(Fatigue, nausea, sever headache, increased CM)

:flower:

-lacy

Is this your first month TTC? In my experience, waiting to test was way more exciting on cycle one, then after that it has been exciting but also I remember how disappointing it is getting all those BFNs so that helps me wait too.

My personal waiting strategy is scrutinizing every possible symptom, reading online about early pregnancy symptoms, and spending times on forums :) I also use Fertility Friend, so I like to spend this time going back to previous charts and comparing to current signs and symptoms. I had a chemical pregnancy a few months back, so I always compare everything to that.

7dpo here, and so far I've had EWCM that continued after O (like my chemical cycle), breast tenderness (which I have most months, but maybe more than usual this time), and super fatigue. No spotting or cramps or anything exciting though.

The headache could be a good sign for you if you don't usually have it - I always get one around the time of O and around the time of AF, so it's definitely hormone related for me. Throwing baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->