Waiting to try #4...

M&S+Bump

M & S + Baby Joe = Family
Reaction score
I can't even really believe I'm back here.. I must be insane :wacko:

We thought we'd wait a couple of years still as I had some health issues this past year - and a new shop opening - and some training finally starting that was put off because of my first pregnancy, almost six years ago now, which I don't really want to do while pregnant as it involves needles and other people's blood!

Health issues are as resolved as they're likely to ever be. Shop is open and while it still needs me a lot, I'm happy that I could hire someone else to do the day to day stuff. And the training has been six years, what's another year? :blush:

So I'm waiting for an appointment I have booked on 10th March that I can't be pregnant for, then I guess I'll be getting my coil removed.. (if not before) and starting my journey to become a mother of four.. yikes!

So I thought I'd drop by and say hello :flower:

Hiya, not as insane as me... I'm going to be trying for number 5 in May!! X

Haha and I am nervus about trying for #3 late summer/early fall :)

I am waiting for the right time since I am in school :) geting my masters degree in education, finished B.ed last spring, and almost hafe way with my masters. Planing on having the baby right after gratuading and then maternity before starting working as a teacher :)
Not sure sometimes that is a good plan! sometimes wondering if first start working would be best.. but I dont want to wait so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"