Waiting To Try For Baby #2

20YR 1ST BABY

Mother to 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
So I'm Back! And waiting until 18th February to start the baby making! My journey may be interesting; My first pregnancy I developed preeclampsia and it was only diagnosed during my difficult labour. Also this time around I have a hiatal hernia of 2cm in my oesophagus.

So because if the preeclampsia I was told that when I get pregnant again I will be high risk, on aspirin and induced at 37 weeks.

And the hiatal hernia will cause extra discomfort, can grow and cause my pregnancy to be very draining. I'm currently taking 30mg lanzoprazole daily to control it. But this isn't suitable during pregnancy and I'm awaiting an appointment with my gp to discuss what happens next!

We're super excited! Our first son Elliott is going to be 3 on the 6th February and so I'm very excited to have another little bubba next year and to make our Elliott a big brother :D

I've been looking for info on pregnancy after preeclampsia and also pregnancy with a hiatal hernia and there is barely any info so I wanted to document my journey and hope I can help someone else one day!

Anyway, here we go! 27 days in counting..♡

So I have a doctors appointment booked for Tuesday 28th to get some advice about what to expect in my next pregnancy.

Im in a bad place right now in other ways though, my other half is away and I will only see him twice before we start TTC. I miss him terribly! Sometimes I feel like im on another planet when I go into deep thought mode! We dont get to spk alot either so I am finding it very hard! Ive been a clean freak today and have been cleaning right up untill an hour ago, had some dinner, jumped in a bath and now im sat here typing. Ive just been trying to keep busy to pass the time.

Think Im going to pop out tomorrow; Grab some gas and electic, food and drop my cousins bithday card round to his. May pick up some birthday presents for the other half and our son as they are the 2 occasions we will see each other before we are re-united.

Ive got the worst headache going! Just sat here having a snuggle with Elliott before his bed time, watching hollyoaks first look and typing this up. Proper woman, multi-tasking..:smug:

Sorry you are having a hard time. It will be over before you know it. Good luck with ttc, hope all goes well and take care of yourself during pregnancy with your health issues. Best of luck to you!

Hope you get some good information from your doctor, maybe the oh being away will make the baby making more exciting! I always feel better when i go out even if its just to pop to the shops. :)

So me and little man popped out today. We went for a Mcdonalds lunch and done a food shop. Came home did a load of washing and then my headache came back! Think im just stressing myself out thinking about my other half. Im really trying to stay positive but its hard without him around. Its been a long time since we was apart for this amount of time. looking forward to seeing him next Friday..:happydance:

I really need to get an early night tonight. Im in bed typing this so thats a good start. I typically dont fall to sleep untill around midnight and then I get the wake up call from Elliott between 7:30am and 8:30am! I need to drink more water aswell and cut out all the naughty chocolate ive been eating! Think it will releave the headaches also!

Night world..<3

I was just sat thinking today how mad it is that this coming christmas we will all be together in a brand new home with a brand new addition to our family..:cloud9:

Took Elliott out to the toy shops today to try and get him to pick something out for his birthday. Ended up in mothercare browsing baby clothes didnt I..:shhh: Naughty I know! But Ive said im not guna buy anything untill after a 12 week scan! Sad times! Its all just soo cute and diddy! I just cant wait for everything to fall together for our family! Weve been through a lot lately and this is going to be our happily ever after, god knows we deserve this!

Cant wait till Friday to see my other half though! Its dragging but I suppose the longer the wait the more we will appreciate being together when we can! Elliott really misses his Daddy aswell so hes going to be so so excited to see him! Cant wait to see the massive grin on his face I know his going to be ecstatic! He adores his daddy!

24 days untill were reunited for good..<3

So doctors was fine, all sounds very positive. No change in meds untill proof of pregnancy and as for preeclampsia just said make sure I make all my health careers aware during pregnancy so they can look out for any signs and keep on top on it. EEEEEEEEK! Mega excited now..:happydance:

This time in 21 days our family will be back together at last! I really cant wait! Will be seeing each other this friday also so I cant wait! Its been almost 2 weeks since we see each other!

So glad your doctors appointment went well! We will be TTC as well in March. So exciting and so happy things are falling into place for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"