Waiting to try in November this year?

im may but wanted to wish you good luck :flower: not too long to go!

Count me in! Will be trying for number one at the beginning of November. Its only 7 weeks away!!

I'm in! Hope to start trying in November too x

Hi all!

Just checking in to say I will be ttc in nov, well technically end of oct but really with my cycle I imagine it will be early nov.

I have a gorgeous cheeky monkey who will be 2 1/2 in oct, he is so wonderful at this age and has asked for a sister once or twice! We've waiting this time as I really couldn't see having 2 in nursery affordable for us, hopefully it won't take long to catch as I don't really want a dec or jan baby, my bday is jan 4th and hated it growing up!

Hope to speak to you all soon! Xx

Hi all!

Just checking in to say I will be ttc in nov, well technically end of oct but really with my cycle I imagine it will be early nov.

I have a gorgeous cheeky monkey who will be 2 1/2 in oct, he is so wonderful at this age and has asked for a sister once or twice! We've waiting this time as I really couldn't see having 2 in nursery affordable for us, hopefully it won't take long to catch as I don't really want a dec or jan baby, my bday is jan 4th and hated it growing up!

Hope to speak to you all soon! Xx

Welcome...

I am hoping it doesnt take long either... I have a November baby already and want their birthday a part a bit...

How are we all doing?

x

It's a bit more important than the first one timing wise for me, if I don't catch within a few months I will have to stop for a few months and try again, I know it may sound daft, it's only a date but its important to me, on the plus side I'd save lots more money. Just hope it doesn't take long, it only took two goes the first time but I was 31 then, at 34 you just don't know what your body's doing!

im in for november as well, hope we all get our BFPs soon:D
(anyone ttcing with low sperm counts like me ??? )

hi everyone! we aim to start trying october but cycle nearer the end will be our first! Really looking forward to it

Hurray we are a nice little group! How are you ladies handling the wait? For me I can't stop myself from counting down the days and I know I just have September and October cycle to go and I find myself almost in a state of nesting where I'm running around the house and cleaning/organizing preparing .. Just to make me feel like I'm doing something towards baby making cause without it I feel sort of like a sitting duck. Anyone else?

so glad to see others also trying for #1 :) am so excited and also so terrified! I am getting my implanon removed when we get back from our holiday on November 18th, so officially TTC from then!! However I have been in Implanon for 12 yrs so I know realistically I may have to wait quite a while for my BFP, however would love to get it in the first month and have twins (one of each) :) ah we can all dream, lol :)

I have a medical procedure in October and if it goes well, we will be trying again in November. I can't wait! :)

so glad to see others also trying for #1 :) am so excited and also so terrified! I am getting my implanon removed when we get back from our holiday on November 18th, so officially TTC from then!! However I have been in Implanon for 12 yrs so I know realistically I may have to wait quite a while for my BFP, however would love to get it in the first month and have twins (one of each) :) ah we can all dream, lol :)

I know a girl who medically speaking has already gone through menopause and has to take estrogen, she went off of her bcp and immediately got pregnant.
:thumbup:

I'm in! wtt for #1 till November. My fertile window will be the 5th-7th. Excited!

Hurray we are a nice little group! How are you ladies handling the wait? For me I can't stop myself from counting down the days and I know I just have September and October cycle to go and I find myself almost in a state of nesting where I'm running around the house and cleaning/organizing preparing .. Just to make me feel like I'm doing something towards baby making cause without it I feel sort of like a sitting duck. Anyone else?

Im doing the same too lol. Anything to keep my self busy. Lots of cleaning, reorganising stuff, picturing where the cot is going to go, bookmarking lots of sites and stuff i want lol. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->