Waiting to try older mummy

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi all
Me and hubby are waiting to try for baby number 3. I also have 2 older children from a previous relationship and hubby and I have a boy aged 7 and a little girl aged 5. Over the last 2 yrs we have been talking about trying for another baby. And now we have both decided to go for it. At the moment I have the implant in my arm but I'm having it out on 22nd Nov and we are going to start trying in December.

I've been told it's ok to start trying strait away after having the implant removed but I've read a few horror stories about womon who tried strait away but ended up having a chemical pregnancy (early misscarige) so I'm thinking of waiting for one normal af b4 we start trying.
I'm 38 now and will be 39 in December so I am a little worried about my age but I know alot of womon are having babies in there late 30s early 40s now a days.
But I'm still worrying I'm not gonna lie.
I've also suffered 3 misscariges in the past so that's why I wanna wait to have one normal af b4 we start trying.
I've heard the implant thins the lining of the womb but I'm not 100% sure if that's true or not.
Anyways just thought I wud introduce myself. Hello🙋*♀️❤

Hi Suggerhoney, Welcome to B&B :) I have no experience with the implant, but I did conceive baby #5 while on the depo needle 14 years ago. I'm 42 and we are very soon starting to try for our #6. Good luck with TTC :)

Oh wowsers I'm so excited for you. Thank you so much for the reply. Did you have any trouble ttc after ther injection did it take long? If I fall pregnant it will be my 5th baby but my 3rd with hubby. When are you planning to start trying? Im gonna wait till December I'm a little nervous but it's so good to chat to another older mummy. Mind you don't think we're all that old considering some celebs have babies in there 50s lol. 😁❤

I actually fell while on the needle smack bang in the middle of the 3mths between needing injections.

We were very fertile back inthe day, even think pregnant and I'd fall. So we're hoping after my TR our strike rate will be similar 😊 I'm 4 weeks post op tubal reversal, waiting on AF so we can start ttc... AF is MIA which is worrying.

Dec is a good month to start trying! You get lost in the xmas busy and relax the constant ttc thoughts, always helps to be busy with other things when ttc 👍

Oh yes that is very true. Xmas period is always so so so crazy so will be a great distraction.
I think it's great that ure gonna try for number 6 I wish u all the baby just in the world 🤗❤

I also do not have experience with the implants but My depo wore off on April 2nd and I had one chemical 2 months later and now just got another BFP Sunday but this time the line is super dark :) so hoping it sticks. So I believe this would have been my 6th cycle so 6 months it took me after the shot wore off which isn't bad since they said it can take 2 years for a lot of ladies. (with my chemical the line was always faint). I am 31 but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I bet you will be pregnant in no time!!

Hello congratulations on ure pregnancy❤ yeah with my chemical pregnancys the line was always very very very light and then I wud do a pregnancy test a few days later and it wud be negative and then the bleeding wud start.
It's so good that u have a darker line this time and I think ure just gonna be fine and this one Will be a sticky one.
It's so exciting pregnancy. I really hope that I fall and that my age won't affect anything.
Gonna wait to December to start trying I did ask the lady who takes out the implants if it's safe to start strait away or leave it a bit and have one normol period but she said with the implant u can start trying strait away after having it removed because it's not the same as the pill or the injection it doesn't have as many hormones in. I'm still gonna wait for a few weeks tho and have at least one period b4 we start. Hopefully it won't and up being another chemical and I hopefully I won't misscarry. Sadly my first child I lost at 3 months pregnant and the other 2 were chemicals so that's 3 misscariges In total so I am a bit worried. Esp with me being so much older now. My youngest is 5 but will be 6 In Jan so if I do get pregnant and the baby will be due in 2019 my youngest will be 6 by the time it's born. I'm worried also with my age it's gonna take alot longer to conceive that's if I do conceive. I've had a feeling deep inside that I wud have one more so hopefully those feelings are true. I also had a pregnancy dream the other night and in it I cud feel the baby moving. Probably means something totaly different but am hoping it was a sign of what's to come.
Thank you so much for writing back and many congratulations again to you. 😍🤗❤

Sorry about the typos I'm on my phone lol.

I actually fell while on the needle smack bang in the middle of the 3mths between needing injections.

We were very fertile back inthe day, even think pregnant and I'd fall. So we're hoping after my TR our strike rate will be similar 😊 I'm 4 weeks post op tubal reversal, waiting on AF so we can start ttc... AF is MIA which is worrying.

Dec is a good month to start trying! You get lost in the xmas busy and relax the constant ttc thoughts, always helps to be busy with other things when ttc 👍
Hi was just wondering how ure doing

I also do not have experience with the implants but My depo wore off on April 2nd and I had one chemical 2 months later and now just got another BFP Sunday but this time the line is super dark :) so hoping it sticks. So I believe this would have been my 6th cycle so 6 months it took me after the shot wore off which isn't bad since they said it can take 2 years for a lot of ladies. (with my chemical the line was always faint). I am 31 but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I bet you will be pregnant in no time!!
Hi I hope ure pregnancy is going well. My implant is out now had a bit of a nightmare. I went to have it out on nov 22nd but was left disappointed because they cudnt even atempt to take it out because it was in to deep.
So I had to be reffered to the hospital. Anyway cutting a long story short I had it removed last tuesday 8th jan 2019. It’s been such a long wait but so happy it’s finally out. My AF started 2 days after removel and has been extremely heavy. Will be TTC as soon as AF stops and it’s slowed rite down today so will be trying very soon. Hope to get a BFP soon.

Hello I’m currently 35 36 this year and I’m wwt probably summer time so will be 37 by the time the baby comes. I always thought I wouldn’t want a baby over 35 but after my son started school I realised there are mums and dads of all sorts of ages including much older. I’m not bothered anymore about my age it’s just to do it when the time is right not when my age is right.

Hello I’m currently 35 36 this year and I’m wwt probably summer time so will be 37 by the time the baby comes. I always thought I wouldn’t want a baby over 35 but after my son started school I realised there are mums and dads of all sorts of ages including much older. I’m not bothered anymore about my age it’s just to do it when the time is right not when my age is right.

Hello do you know what ure so right. Why shud age even matter.
We are now ttc and I just got a almost positive OPK so I think I'm about to ovulate in the next day or 2 fingers crossed.
Ure the first person that's gotten back to me so thank you very much for replying. ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->