Waiting to try...or maybe not

I was telling my hubby about your post and i quote 'if only he knew how great it feels to be someone's dad, he would have no problem going along with TCC'

That's the problem though - most guys don't talk feelings. Once my hubby became a dad, he talked about the girls alot with his friends and what do you know - when i had my 2nd baby, 3 of their wives were all pregnant with me!

We now have great get-togethers with all the families and the guys have been heard to egg each other on to have another one, jus like us women.

I am sure he will come around.:hugs:

The problem with men is they like to think it's their idea, they don't like others making the decision. They also don't really do foward planning, they like to see/do things there and then. My OH is only now getting properly excited about our wedding now he can see things coming together x

Annie77, thanks for your feedback; I wish I could show my OH the comment from your OH (I wont though, I don't think he'd appreciate being the subject of a pregnancy forum!) He only has a couple of close friends who have kids and to my knowledge they don't speak about the subject man to man (they are Scotsmen - feelings aren't discussed very often! :shrug:) In contrast, everyone I know seems to be having babies; 3 have been born in the last 2 weeks and every time I say congratulations I feel like I'm dying inside :cry:

broody21, you're absolutely right about men wanting to come up with an idea themselves and that was what I was waiting for. But, it has come to the point where I cannot wait any more - I feel like my time is running out; I would rather make a decision than let fate or nature or biology or whatever make the decision for me so I need him to decide which side of the fence he is on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->