Waiting To Try Sept/Oct 2014 :)

No, just doing mild cardio - no strength training. It's gone again today, so I netted 0 this week. I swear sometimes I just need to relax and have a soda I think. Or less protein. I didn't have a protein smoothie for breakfast yesterday and I lost that pesky pound by this morning?

I don't have access to strength training equipment right now, but I plan to join a gym ASAP. DH has been putting it off, but I may go join without him this afternoon? I am tired of waiting on him!

Lots of other losses in here :( so sorry ladies. Praying for our rainbows.

misspriss ~ ugh frustrating. I am clueless when it comes to actually figuring out carbs proteins fats etc...I can track calories and all that but ratios forget it...I have celiac disease so sometimes it's hard enough to figure out that let alone track the rest! Wish I could offer more advice.

sweet mere ~ so many losses. Hope we all get our rainbows soon. :dust:

No, just doing mild cardio - no strength training. It's gone again today, so I netted 0 this week. I swear sometimes I just need to relax and have a soda I think. Or less protein. I didn't have a protein smoothie for breakfast yesterday and I lost that pesky pound by this morning?

I don't have access to strength training equipment right now, but I plan to join a gym ASAP. DH has been putting it off, but I may go join without him this afternoon? I am tired of waiting on him!

I joined Goodlife Fitness in October 2011 and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I love going not to mention I've gained muscles I never knew I could have.

It's irritiating me this morning. I have gained a pound this week. Not just today, it has been there the last 3 days so I don't think it's water or anything. I don't understand, I haven't changed anything. I am BETTER about logging my food, I've been eating BETTER foods, and now I am not only GAINING (okay, just 1lb, but when I should be LOSING it feels like I gained 2 lbs!) weight, but my milk supply has been declining (so I don't feel comfortable cutting calories anymore than I am already!).

I was down to 138, now I'm back up to 139.

25lbs in one month is quite a lot! I want to lose 14 in the next month, but I'm being realistic 4-8 is about as much as I'm going to get. 2lbs per week is about the most you can ask for safely. I'm currently losing 1/week. That will probably put me at around 133 come TTC time. I'd REALLY like for that to be 130, but I am not sure.

I'm so irritated, I'm having a Dr.Pepper this morning. I can afford it, calorie wise. But I was losing 1-2lbs/week when I was fitting in dr.peppers (in my calorie/macro counts). Now I cut that out, and started eating more protein, I am GAINING weight.

Losing weight is a weird thing! I have days when I lose 1kg in a day and then gain it again without changing anything in my diet. The body goes through weird phases of retaining and releasing nutrients to do its thing... That's why it's perhaps wiser to weigh ourselves every 5 or so days rather than every day.

I only try to twice a week, but if I have gained I will weigh again for a couple times to see if it drops off...

Haven't been on here for a couple of weeks! Hello new ladies!! Exciting times ahead.. :)
As for the weight loss, I've been attempting to lose mine for months but have no motivation, I want to lose 7-10lbs, which I know doesn't sound a lot but I'm finding it really hard. I crave sugar all day.

Hi Kristina! I am also wanting to lose the same. And tho it's not a lot like you said I struggle with it too. My greatest challenge is working out. Ugh...hate it. But I really want to lose it prior to ttc in Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->