waiting to try... soon i hope

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Mummy2109, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Mummy2109

Mummy2109 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to try for #2.. I wasn't sure whether to have another one but I'm sooo broody and I'd love haiden to have a sibling. I know Its gonna be hard work and my family will probably disown me but its my life. Anyone else waiting to try for #2?

2. bump230910

bump230910 Mummy to a Princess

Snap! For exact same reasons. OH wants to wait till I get my implant taken out in 2013 :( I just want to get it out now and TTC, but have to wait :(

Cant wait for Hayden to have a lil brother or sister.x

3. Mummy2109

Aww really, that's ages away :-( I still have all the weight from my first and I know I need to lose it before I try for another one but I can't wait that long lol. I'm also having probs with my bladder so it could be months yet. I see ur little one is called hayden too, fab name :)

4. LakensMommy11

LakensMommy11 Well-Known Member

I know my family will disown me too even though my son is already 13 months old!! They were not pleased when they found out I was pregnant with him, and now that they are all completely obsessed with him I know I will hear about how i'm in over my head!! But I want them close together so they will be able to bond throughout their childhood. My brother and I were 6 years apart and hated eachother growing up!

5. Mummy2109

Why wasn't they happy when you had ur son? My son will be 2.5 when he has bro or sis, do you think that's a big age gap?