Waiting to try= Waiting to Ovulate!

sirouseman

TTC#2 on/off since 2/13
Reaction score
I'm a day 20 ovulator of 33-35 day cycles. They're very regular, but long cycles. I'm growing so impatient with having to wait for so long at getting our chance to TRY! My partner and I both never seem to be in the right place at the right time to make this happen, and we have missed hitting the ovulation on the head. We are apart due to his business travel, or I'm away visiting my family. So, I am having to wait until November 3rd until my next shot at making this happen! This cycle, BD happened on CD 16, but I know it would be a medical science miracle if I conceived with BD on CD 16, being a day 20 ovulator lol This would be our second. I am convinced that within 24-48 hours of conception, that I would be able to tell, because the first time, I had this tell-tale nausea occurring the next day of conception, and also the day after. This tipped me off for sure! It's kind of a bummer each cycle we have tried, because once getting into the 2-week wait and I experience no nausea of any kind, I think it's a BUST usually! I really am hoping and praying it happens on November 3rd, because then the :baby: would have it's due date on my Birthday and be a LEO! Woo hoo!! :happydance: If you are waiting to ovulate or trying in early November, please join me in this post/thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->