Waiting to try : )

Gabbyandbella

Reaction score
My name is Gabrielle, I'm 26 I just wanted to talk to other ladies in the same position as me, me and my fiancé really want children, we even talk about our future son all the time we even named him Liam lol. I just have some fears about when we actually start trying, I have no reason to think I will have trouble getting pregnant, I have a regular cycle usually 33 days and my doctor said I'm healthy, Both my sisters are infertal my older has 2 children before it happened but my younger sister can not have children at all so I can't really talk to them about my fears. Anyway I just think it is awesome that I found this community and there are other couples out there that are anxiously waiting to start actively trying : ) I look forward to hearing everyone's stories.

Welcome! :wave:

I'm 27 and also engaged, we're WTT until after our wedding in June. :happydance:

We have 3 year old DD who was very unplanned. I also was very concerned about possible infertility before having DD.. my sister was diagnosed with infertility aged 24. She eventually went onto conceive using IVF after 2 years and now has 2 kids. I was most worried because her Doctor said she had an extremely low egg reserve and he mentioned it could affect other women in our family.

So although DD was very unexpected I was soo relieved that I got pregnant! Hoping that we will be able to conceive without a problem after the wedding.

Have you any physical reason to think that you might have fertility issues? I remember about 3/4 years before my DD was born I went to my doctor and had some blood tests done to give a rough idea of your egg reserve :flower:

I don't really have any reason to think I can't have babies, I haven't had my eggs counted, but my doctor says I'm totally healthy I guess I was just always told that you will get pregnant when you start having sex and I started pretty late (25 years old) and even though we are not actually trying we are not trying super hard not to get pregnant like I'm not on birth control and I feel like it should have happened even though we are not "really" trying. I'm sure I'm just being silly. I think it would be much easier to wait if I knew for sure I would have no problem, I'm going to get my fertility checked within the next month I have to make an appointment at the obgyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->