Waiting to ttc but see spotting today instead of cycle

mmd2008

Reaction score
Hi Freinds,

I had a misscarriage at 17 weeks and my doctor recommended me to wait for 3 months and wait till sonohistrogram to see if any issues , I had two cycles after my MC and was expecting my cycles last weekend and ended up with spotting and no bleeding . My appointment it taken for sonohistrogram thinking my periods will be coming on time and getting appointment for sonohistrogram exactly after my cycles is diffcult. I do not know what is happening with my body.I am worried thinking that I might be pregnant or I am going to miss this cycle too for sonohistogram . Anybody has this issue with no bleeding after successfull several cycles since misscarriage.I already have a daughter and trying to try for another one.

I hope you were seen at doc! Everything ok? Any updates? I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your mc. God love you poor thing, I know that's hard to survive. I experienced a mc after oe ivf shot. I was ruined when having got long awaited bfp ended up with mc :cry: I can't be of much help here. Still I wanted to say it looks like your body needs more time for recovery. I hope your testings passed well and dr found nothing bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->