waiting to wait??

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Equal, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Equal

Equal Well-Known Member

anyone else waiting to O?? right now im CD10.....OH and I are going to starting BDing every night starting tonight....month 5....frustraiting..This month in using OPK, charting, temp and preseed....if that wont work...then i just dont know..anyone else waiting to wait?????

2. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

hi equal, im waitin to wait. Im cd 8 im going to lay off the charting and temp this cycle (4) but i am going to get some vitamins for oh and me and try some conception plus and was even looking into to instead cups but not sure what shop i can buy them in. Good luck! X

3. Waitress

Waitress Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to wait. It seems like all I do these days is wait for something! I had a chemical last month on our first cycle of trying so have been waiting for the chance to come around again.

I am due to O on Sunday so am currently waiting for my husband to get home tonight so we can crack on with it. I am feeling quite hopeful this month.

Good luck to you both - f'xd! x