Waiting until end of October 16 for 2nd baby and had hg last time!

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
Hi I haven't been on this forum for a few years since my son was a baby and now he's 3 and half. While i was pregnant with him had hyperemesis gravidarum so we decided to wait a while before ttc again.

From September my son will be in playschool 18 hours a week and I have talked to a Friend who is a child minder about having him on the days his playschool is closed.

So I won't have to worry I'm not looking after my son properly if I'm really ill again and can concentrate on resting.

I'm nervous but also excited and even tho I hated being pregnant most of the time last time I still really want to do it again!

Anyone waiting until end of Oct/Nov want to wait with me?

Me! Started folic acid this morning and starting to get excited, I loved being pregnant and can't wait to do it all again, except the birth! Sounds like a good plan so that if you are ill you don't have the added stress of your little boy. Here's hoping you don't get that sick again!

Yay I plan on starting taking folic acid from next month as we're ttc at the end of October. I should be ovulating around the 25th oct. Will the new baby be number 2?

So glad to find a fellow October! My son is 3.5 as well and we will be trying for #2 in october, not sure yet if we will try at the beginning of the month or end of the month. My cycles are usually consistent but I have been off by a few days the last couple of months. I'm waiting to see just where o will fall! Hopefully you don't get too sick. I'm nervous as I had a fairly smooth pregnancy with my son, although a ton of swelling. I can't help but think I'm due some major nausea!

So glad to find a fellow October! My son is 3.5 as well and we will be trying for #2 in october, not sure yet if we will try at the beginning of the month or end of the month. My cycles are usually consistent but I have been off by a few days the last couple of months. I'm waiting to see just where o will fall! Hopefully you don't get too sick. I'm nervous as I had a fairly smooth pregnancy with my son, although a ton of swelling. I can't help but think I'm due some major nausea!

Ohh cool. When is your son's birthday? Mine is Jan 11th.

Some people just have easy pregnancys I have a friend with 3 child and she has amazing pregnancys and super easy quick labour's too!

My son was born January 4! Were you ever in the January group that was going on here?

3 has been quite an adventure! He goes from making me laugh, to making my heart melt, to making me want to pull out my hair!!

3 has been quite an adventure! He goes from making me laugh, to making my heart melt, to making me want to pull out my hair!!

Yeah my son is the same atm we're struggling a bit with him not listening and thinking he's in charge!

He just had a strop cos he wanted biscuits for breakfast! It's the 6th time this week as he stayed at his nanny and Grandads last weekend and of course they didn't say he had biscuits for breakfast but since then he's been asking everyday so I'm guessing he did!! Grrr!

Yeah! Sounds like we will be ttc at a similar time, based on my cycles I will be ovulating early Nov, my cycles can range from 25 to 28 days so the next few will have us ttc Oct or Nov.
This will be no2 for us, so excited to be pregnant again. We fell pg very quickly last time, so a little worried that this time will be longer.
Trying to keep busy sorting little jobs around the house and trying to eat healthier and exercise. How do u think your little boy will cope with a sibling?

Yeah! Sounds like we will be ttc at a similar time, based on my cycles I will be ovulating early Nov, my cycles can range from 25 to 28 days so the next few will have us ttc Oct or Nov.
This will be no2 for us, so excited to be pregnant again. We fell pg very quickly last time, so a little worried that this time will be longer.
Trying to keep busy sorting little jobs around the house and trying to eat healthier and exercise. How do u think your little boy will cope with a sibling?

Yay we can be ttc buddies. I am excited about being pregnant again but also nervous about the hg.

I'm not sure how our son will be really cos he can be fine if I'm giving friends babies a cuddle but sometimes he gets a bit help us and wants to have a cuddle too. He's a very helpful child so I think at first he will want to help with everything but might get bored after a while :/

What about your lo?

I'm also not sure how my son will handle it...we have a small home and he will have to share his room. We've talked about a few times just as a hypothetical and he's always seemed open to it, but I know it will be totally different once a baby is actually here!

I had a thought today:

If we get pregnant on the first month trying so the end of October then this time next year we will be due to give birth to our babies!

How exciting is that???!!!!

Amazing!! It really is getting so real now, I think my lo with love it, will probably want baby to be a girl but I hope the age gap will mean she understands more. I've read about others giving their lo's jobs to do so that they feel helpful and special. My family are very close and between us all we will be able to give her attention or plan that I can have alone time with her.
I get quite emotional at the thought of introducing her to the baby!! Eek :)

Yeah hopefully they will love having a baby to help look after. My in laws are really helpful so I think I'll ask time to have the baby for a few hours a week so we can take ds swimming or somewhere just us 3 when baby is here

My friend has the age gap that will will probably have between her children and she said her son become really protective and wouldn't let anyone hold his new baby sister not even their grandad.
She said she got a present from her son for the baby and from baby to her big brother which I thought was a lovely idea too.

I like the present idea, how sweet that the little one became so protective. I think my little one will like being in charge and that she can do so much more than the baby. Hopefully the key will be making time for them so they don't feel left out.

How are you ladies doing? I'm counting down to a lone weekend dh and I planned to celebrate our anniversary the first weekend in september. It's kept my brain off ttc, but now it's almost here and I can't believe we are looking at the fall! Tomorrow should be cd1, 2 more cycles to ttc!!!

Hi ladies, we will be trying in late Oct too ������
It sure is becoming real when I start writing on these forums! We haven't got any kids yet. But we do have 2 awesome baby-ready dogs and 2 routine oriented kitties. And 4 Birds. So we just need the fur-less one/s to come along :)
Oh, and my my was a twin, so I'm also hoping for twins myself :)
That's me. Can't wait to try!!!

How are you ladies doing? I'm counting down to a lone weekend dh and I planned to celebrate our anniversary the first weekend in september. It's kept my brain off ttc, but now it's almost here and I can't believe we are looking at the fall! Tomorrow should be cd1, 2 more cycles to ttc!!!

We are organising a big weekend together in September too. We know we won't be doing this for a while after trying to conceive so a big weekend in the city for us! Cocktails, dinners out, etc. Then we're going to get down to business :winkwink:

Oh and I just downloaded Fertility Friend and filled that in. I'd noted info down elsewhere for the past three cycles. Getting excited! Does anyone have a basal temp thermometer? Do I need one?

Thanks ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->