Waiting until summer 2016

motherofboys

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
We have 4 boys aged 9, 7, 5 and 18 months. I was here this time last year, then we started ttc, but we felt that maybe it was too soon and decided we needed to move first so stopped.
Anyway after much talking and decision making we have decided that next summer is when we will both be happy to try (I like our smaller gaps, DH likes our bigger one)
So here I am again. Is anyone else waiting until next summer? Or anyone going for number 5?
I'd love to chat.

Hi motherofboys.
I don't know if you remember me from the GD pages, my 3rd boy is 14 months now and hes just a delightful little thing. Anyway he was meant to be our last and I've just found out we had a ooopsie some how and I'm pregnant again! I can't believe it, not ready for it and haven't told hubby yet because he's dead set against any more bubs.
I'm already having that familiar feeling of hoping bub is a girl lol
Anyway good luck for when you start TTC again and i hope it doesn't take long for you.

Hi, I do remember you. Congratulations. I am sure your DH will get used to the idea once you tell him.
I'm starting to get impatient and hoping DH will agree to try sooner.
Have you been over to the GD board? We've got a new Hopefuls thread but it has got very quiet lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->