waiting, waiting, waiting.

darl

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

So i'm on the dreaded, painful two week wait (sigh)
My partner and i decided to start trying on the 16/11/2015.
My last period was the 11/11 - 15/11 with a bit of spotting on the 16th and 17th completely stopped by the wednesday (18th) i started getting these really horrible pains in my right side of my lower abdomin, my partner was worried it was my appendix it was that painful. So i decided to go to the doctor on the friday the 20/11 confirmed by a doctor it was my body ready to ovulate after coming off the jadelle rods 2 months before! Ekkk.

So as i was saying, we decided to start trying on the 16th so obviously had to wait until my fertile window which started on the 23rd and lasted till the 28th. I had ewcm (egg white cervical mucus) on the sunday 22nd of november and from then on it was more a water lotion type but there was heaps until about the 25th which is when it kind of stopped. On the 26th and 27th still being in my fertile window i got two positive ovulation tests, keeping in mind we dtd (do the deed) every night, and we did it twice a day coming into ovulation time. No way we missed my egg realeasing. So back to the real story here.

Ever since 1 dpo (day past ovulation) i've had cramping, it lasted until about 3 dpo.

My symptoms from day 1-6 past ovulation

Using ovia fertitlity to keep track.

Day 1: cravings, sex drive, tender breasts and cramps.
Day 2: nausea, fatigue, cold/flu (keeping in mind i was a bit sick)
Tender breasts, sore nipples, gas indigestion, and cramps.
Day 3: nausea, tender breasts, sore nipples and gas.
Day 4: cramps, backache, insomnia, increased appetite, nausea, indigestion, tender breasts, sore nipples, bloating, and gas.
Day 5: fatigue, back ache, really tender breasts, sore nipples and cramps again.
I'm on day six now as of a minute ago at 12:01 and my cramps are starting again, i haven't had much cm (cervical mucus) at all other than when it was like lotion, the only way i can tell is by inserting my finger and checking that way but even then theres not heaps. This is my first natural cycle since starting multiple different birth control since my son was 6 weeks old and is now 21 months, my body is completely rid of hormones now and i know i've been ovulating.

Does this all sound like its in my head, or does anyone else think i'll be getting my BFP (big fat positive) this month! My fingers are crossed so hard and my partner and i want this so bad.

Well having cramps again now at 5dpo could be implantation. Its a touch early but could be! Wait a couple days and start testing never know! Totally possible to hit it your first cycle!

Yeah, as much as id love to test now, i'd be so diasppointed with a negative test so i'm holding off testing till at least monday :)

Hey lovely - I think we are about exactly the same with our time frames! I am due on at some point around sun/mon. I've had so much cramping and today I've been having twinges all day one and my boobs are feeling different! It's probably all in my head but how fab would it be to fall on the first cycle?! We fell pregnant with number one after three months and my periods were all over the place - never knew when they were coming! This time I've been regular :)

I was really irregular with my periods until about 3 months before i got pregnant with my son but he wasnt unplanned. Been on contraception since so this is my first natural cycle.

Another symptom i've had today although it's early my partner came home from work for lunch and was eating eggs, the smell was so bad i had to go outside. It was sooo yuck. I've got a really good feeling i'm pregnant and i'm staying really positive about it. I'm usually quite negative but i think my partners outgoing positive personalitity is wearing off on me because i'm feeling so good about this month and its only the first month trying! I'll definitely be keeping everyone updated on how my pregnancy test goes or if af shows up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->