So as most of you know, I went to the hospital with contractions on Wednesday night, since I was only 35 weeks and 5 days they gave me a shot to stop the contractions. They sent me home, then at about 2pm thursday afternoon i started having contractions again. When i got to the hospital they checked my cervix and told me I was 2cm and 80% effaced. They told me to walk around for an hour and that they would check my cervix again to see if there was any progress. So walk walk walk i did, they checked my cervix and i was then 4cm. They admitted me to the hospital and said if things hadnt progressed by morning they would start the pitocin. I got some REALLY SEVERE contractions at about 4am, that lasted about an hour and were about 6 minutes apart. They checked my cervix in the morning and I was still 4cm. So the nurse went to get the pitocin, but I talked with my husband and we decided against the pitocin because I was only 36 weeks exactly. So they discharged me and sent me home, about 8pm last night I went to use the bathroom and when i wiped there was a HUGE glob of snotty mucus with blood. I showed my husband and told him I think this is my plug, I lost more the next time i went to the bathroom, and still am losing more today. I lost a BIG buggery blob this morning, and am not only lightly losing mucus. How long do you think it will be before i have my baby? I havent had any contractions since being home and my waters have not broken, but I have lost most if not all of the mucus plug.