Waiting2c testing thread - to bfp or bust

waiting2c

Reaction score
Hey all, place for me to put some tests and hopefully they will show something!!

Not entirely sure when I ovulated, I had somewhat dark opk Wednesday last week but also on Friday (my body tricked me a lot last cycle so I kept testing), pretty sure I have ovulated now though, had pains in right side Wednesday and still do some of every day. Have felt nauseous in the evening past few days which is a new one but I am not buying into it, I used to get zero symptoms unless I was pregnant but now seem to get random things and not be.

Figure am somewhere between 5-8dpo today and attach today's test.

Attachments

• IMG_4486.jpg
    IMG_4486.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4487.jpg
    IMG_4487.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
Tonight's ones, feel like I can see something faint on the bottom one but not sure

Attachments

• IMG_4488.jpg
    IMG_4488.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4489.jpg
    IMG_4489.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
The one closest to paperclip is catching my eye too.

This mornings. I'm still seeing something on this one

Attachments

• IMG_4491.jpg
    IMG_4491.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
Okay a couple more pics, one is of yesterdays green test which I pulled out of the rubbish to see what it looked like and had an obvious line (cant determine colour though so could be evap?, never had an evap on these before so I am not sure), and another one in better lighting of todays, I can see something super faint.

I am a little wary that yesterdays one might look like this due to an imperfection in the strip, is that likely? It didnt look like this yesterday so I am not sure...

I know these green ones are 10mui and my pink ones are 25mui and are def bfn, so either I have faulty ones or I am still early and need a few days to get a line? Please be honest, if you think I have evaps let me know, I am struggling to not get my hopes up sky high. For some reason right from the day we DTD for the Sat OPK I have had this feeling of confidence that we were successful but I am worried I am just giving myself false hope and am going to be crushed!

Attachments

• July 26.jpg
    July 26.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 25
  • July 28.jpg
    July 28.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 27
and for comparitive, todays taken in same spot as i just took the reshoot of yesterdays. bit blurry, can see something faint on it and in pic but not as obvious as the one of yesterdays is now.

Yes I am getting obsessed, will try tame things down as I suspect I wont know more for a day or two (wont stop me testing this afternoon though lol)

Attachments

• 28th 2.jpg
    28th 2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
The one from rubbish, yes there's a line. 2nd post is too blurry, sorry. :(

Todays tests, I see a faint line on the pink ones now, but then todays green one seemed BFN and it was my last one of those so I really dont know now.

The pink ones up till now have been BFN even hours and hours later.

What do you guys think, should I be seeing better than this yet or do I need to calm down and wait a few days?

Attachments

• 29 July AM.jpg
    29 July AM.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
  • 29 July PM.jpg
    29 July PM.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 19
  • FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 28
I see shadow on all tests. Especially top picture ICs.

todays tests look about the same, a shadow to be seen, yesterdays one has dried with an obvious line that looks purple but would have been out of timeframe by time it was obvious.

Shouldnt things be bolder by now if this was real? I am losing hope, am somewhere 8-10 dpo I think by now. Had the line on the 10mui one days ago and the faint ones on the 25mui pink ones for a few days but nothing obvious yet. I keep thinking I need to give it more time, but when does that become just wishful thinking?

Still feeling queasy like I did with my DD, and it goes away if I nibble on something but then I worry I am inventing it because I want it so badly.

I wish this was easier lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->