Waiting2c testing thread - to bfp or bust

:hugs: Time will tell. Thanks for keeping us updated. Remember that it takes 24-48 hours for HCG to double, so might not get darker until tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you hun. Waiting is hard :hugs:

Today's fmu test is bfn :( my confidence is gone.

Attachments

• IMG_4511.jpg
    IMG_4511.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 23
Is that just one? It might just be a dud... :hugs: Thinking of you.

Ok, I think I need committing now... came home from morning out working and found I left test on bench, has dried with a definite line that to me looks like it has colour but dont know how to tweak, clearest dried line I have had but again is outside the time limit

Of course this made me take pretty much every test I had in the house.. series of pics to follow... you guys probably wont even be able to see a line on the dried one, dont think it photographed well. Its the top test in the set of two the same

I need to get a grip and start being realistic that its not anything as the only time I really see lines that are obvious to me is outside time limits. I just want it so much!

Attachments

• 3107 Frer.jpg
    3107 Frer.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 3107 pm.jpg
    3107 pm.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 3107 take 2.jpg
    3107 take 2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 18
  • FRER Invert.jpg
    FRER Invert.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Invert.jpg
    Invert.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
Thanks all for your support! Means a lot!

Todays FMU showed same faint line, I am now wondering if A, I have dud tests, or B if this is just not going to go anywhere if it is in fact anything, or C, I have a cyst or something thats giving enough for faint lines but not progressing.

I also kind of feel AF crampy today so I might be really out with date of Ov if that comes today.

Basically its still a whole lot of who knows but I am pretty certain now that this doesnt have a happy ending and I will be okay with that, have to pull back from the edge and take a breath, and start planning next cycle :) I hate how obsessed I get!

Will post a final update in here when AF comes.

I could have sworn I would get AF that day, its now two days later and nothing. Felt on several occasions its about to start so it most likely is.

Still feeling a bit sick on and off though so I caved and did another test this afternoon. These pics are of it wet within 5 mins. I know in my head that if the first ones I did were anything it would be blazing by now, but then a little part of my heart goes, yeah but what if they were evaps and this is the start.. sigh!!

Be honest. I am just wishful thinking aye!

Attachments

• Invert 0308.jpg
    Invert 0308.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Wet 0308 2.jpg
    Wet 0308 2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 22
I definitely see that!! So how many dpo are you now? You could of implanted later. Xx

I was never 100% sure of ov date, was either Wednesday 19th or Sunday 23rd, opks were positive on both these days. Guess that the Sunday would be more likely?

Just to update, still no AF.

Got a different brand of test today and was complete BFN so I know i am not pregnant. Not sure why my cycle is being so weird now. Went from 30-32 days every month for 18 months to 40 days last month and I am guessing at least that this month. Hopefully AF comes soon and I can move on to next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->