so hopefully i will be having isci in december

I am having icsi due to my husbands male factor problems
we had icsi in june and sadley it failed so hoping and praying
we get some answer for the mmc and we get a Bfp in december

Good luck to everyone for a Bfp
:hug:

Hiya hun :hi:

so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Hope your results give you some answers & whatever is causing your problems can easily be rectified.

I've had 2 losses in the past 2yrs so know how hard it can be when you are desperately in need of answers :hugs:

Anyhooo! - im always around so if you ever fancy a chat just give me a shout :friends: xx

I am so sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Best of luck to you.

:hug:

So sorry hun :hug:
Hope that december is here before you know it.

:hi:

Sorry about your losses, :hug:

good luck for December

Hi

Sorry to hear of your loss. I'm also waiting to get back on the TTC journey, has a MMC and D & C at the beginning of the month, conceived on my third cycle on Clomid. So patiently waiting for AF and also got a follow up appointment at the FC on the 21 October.

Hope Dec comes round quick for you - at least in Oct in 2 days time!!

xx

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm trying in Dec.. not long off now! Good luck.
h x

Jacobs mummy :hugs: hi hun are you trying naturally or are you having any kind of treatment ?
After being pregnant many times before and sadley loosing my pregnancys me and my husband was trying for 2 years and nothing was happing

I thought it was me and went and got checked out i was ovulating normal and had no blockages etc and they tested my husband and we was shocked to hear that i could get pregnant by him but it could take some time as if to see pot luck in the swimmers as they need help from doctors to get there , After being pregnant lots of times before we just did not understand why
this went that way but doc says even a cold can change this so he said he was gonna give us icsi this was in dec just gone , I was waiting for my cycle to start so i could start all the injections to get lots of eggs etc for this icsi and found out i was 6 days late and pregnant i got pregnant naturally , Sadley i lost twin girls as you proberly have read in feb just gone and with me having missed miscarraiges before and my hospital near me saying they cant find anything wrong theres not much more they can do

Thats why i have moved to st marys for thesa tests to see what they come up with
hoping thesa find a cause to why it happens and then i can start again
in dec hopefully but i will be having the icsi which i will start treatment in november and have the insert dec and hopefully test before christmas ,

I am having the icsi on nhs and wondering how long they keep thesa on hold for you
as i was told only 6mths and it would be 6mths in november
i am gonna have to give them a call soon

We can be buddys in dec if all goes well for me and i get the go a head to try again :hug:

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

Hope you get some answers from your tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"