Waking In The Night?

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
So Claire's been totally AWESOME and has been basically sleeping through the night since the first week of March. :)happydance: )

This past week however she's been back to waking up in the middle of the night. Her bedtime is anywhere from 8pm-9pm, and normally wakes up between 4-6am, depending if she went to bed at 8pm or 9pm. This week has been 4:30am, then 4am, then 3:30am and last night 2am :shock:

It's so out of character. She takes 7oz 5 times a day. Should I add another ounce? I always leave her in her crib until she actually starts fussing, but I've become accustomed to sleeping for 6 or 7 hours at a stretch and I don't want to give it up just yet! :rofl:

So, so confused. :confused:

Niamh has been going through a growth spurt, and they are due one at this stage. Maybe that's it? :)

It's possible! I weighed her on the scale the other day and it said she's 14lbs! I totally heart my little porkchop :rofl:

lol! Niamh is only 11lbs! (shes on the small side though!) You must be feeding her up good :)

Yeah, she definitely likes her bottles :rofl:

I tried an extra ounce with today's bottles... so cross your fingers that she sleeps through tonight!

Well Jasmine hasnt woke up for food since before 2 months old.... I started weaning earlier though... Maybe just see if she will have more in the day? Jasmine eats about every 2-3 hours in the day now, she used to eat ever 4.

Helena still wakes up 2 times a night for food. ARGH!! Why are your babies sleeping through and they are younger :rofl:

maybe its just a growrh spurt hun my boy went through one about that stage too and after a hile went pretty much back to his normal routine, she may want more now as shes getting older so no harm in trying extra oz.xx

Well, the extra ounce got her until 4:30am :rofl:

Although I think I see a problematic trend forming. She doesn't nap well during the day. We've got really inconsiderate neighbours (such is life in a condo) who, regardless of how many times I've explained to them that their living room is directly above Claire's nursery, still thump and bang around. As a result, she's dead tired by 5pm/6pm. She'll sleep better then, but when I'm thinking about it, she sleeps from about 5pm, gets up for a bottle around 8 or 9, then back to sleep again until 3:30am ish? So really that's around 10 hours that she's sleeping. She's just not sleeping at the better times for me I guess.

So how do I break this cycle? I've let her try and sleep on me (as she sleeps better like that) but she's still used to going down that early. Eeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->