Waking up nauseous in the middle of the night?

clarabella

DH, DD & 2 cats!
Reaction score
I've had no major symptoms really thus far, but it just dawned on me this morning that for the last 2 nights, i've woke in the wee small hours feeling really really sick. It passes after maybe 5 minutes on so, and because i'm so :sleep: i seem to be able to cope with it ok. I've only had the occasional sicky feeling during the day, but not as bad as what it is at night. Is anyone else feeling like this?

Also, last night i got up 4 times to wee in the night!! What's that all about!!!!

SIckess is likely to be low bloody sugar level, so in night it will drop as not eaten. I get it in night and just try to sleep thru it if not grab something to eat!
Wee at night perfectly normal! It is the pressure on your bladder where evverything is growing!

Perfectly normal hun! x

If I was you I'd try having something to eat, even if it's a couple of sweet digestive biscuits. See how you get on. Good look..

Yep - I get both of those! its all good though - it means everything is working!! xx

Hey
I've only had this once and when I did I just knew I was going to be sick!

Not had it since - thankfully but I still feel a bit nauseous at times, mostly in the morning before breakfast though.

it's when you're hungry. i'm starving when i wake up for a toilet break and need ginger biscuits or something similar, also if i go too long without eating i start to feel the same again xx

Middle of night is about the only time I feel nauseous - OH works late shifts, and I wake when he comes to bed, and it's bleurgh! I've learnt to take a drink and some biscuits to bed with me, so that I can munch on them when I wake.

I've found that the only way I don't wake up during the night feeling nauseous is to drink lots and lots of water before bed... Which is kinda rubbish as I still wake up lots needing the bathroom, but at least this way I don't feel crap with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"