Waking up not feeling well.

Cuzimthamama

Reaction score
So Friday I got up and got the kids I'm nannying up and out the door for school. I wasn't feeling well the whole time and luckily had time to lay down and go back to sleep for a bit. Woke up a couple of times and still wasn't feeling well. Finally made myself get up and out and I was fine. Then last night I woke up a couple of times and felt the same way. It's like I could throw up but don't really need to. I don't feel sick at all. It's just like a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. AF is due the 25th. Does this sound good? Lol

I'd like to add on that I'm now realizing that I've been constipated for a few days. I'm not always completely regular, but I definitely don't have a hard time going when I do. Yesterday for sure was a big issue. (TMI sorry) I still am getting the queasy feeling, but noticing the constipation was a big one for me. AF is due tomorrow and if she doesn't show by Wed, I'll test.

Hey well that could either be a bug or pregnancy symptoms. I hope it's the second. :) did AF arrive? Hopefully she stayed far away :)

Still no af, I realized a couple of other things. Usually I'm very wet when it's time for af and I'm dry. Also, no cramps. Hopefully this wI'll be it! Can't wait to test! Lol

I'd be testing by now xD oh that sounds so exciting!! Are you late then?

Yes 5 days late trying to hold out until tmro lol

OMG are you serious? You are going to do this to us?? :haha: I can't wait to know your results.

I mean, obviously you are pregnant right? 5 days late and no AF. What DPO were you when you wrote this post?

Funny thing is I am completely dry too and have been for the past couple days. That is not normal for me lol

Just an update. AF showed, but pretty sure it is another chemical. I hate pcos 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->