Walking or Rolling First

NewMummyx

mummy to 1 and WTT
Reaction score
Who's LO did what first?

Just curious as Anton can lift his bum up and go onto his knees but doesnt try to go forward, just rolls over :haha:
He can however balance himself on the couch, realised this the other day and my mum now thinks he will walk and skip crawling.

https://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Sideribus/2010xmasshowx532.jpg

I know he is young for either yet but Im nosy lol :flower:

Very possible! My LO crawled before rolling lol. He learned how to crawl and then if he would misstep he would roll over. He IA now doing as your LO and pulling self up and cruising so might just skip crawling !

It's very possible, my mom always told me my brother walked before crawling. In our case, my LO crawled around 7.5 months and pulled himself up to stand (cruised on furniture) around 8-8.5 months, walked at 10 months.

My second crawled and walked before deliberately rolling over - she'd roll in her sleep but never on purpose until she was around a year! And fi pretty much skipped crawling, she bear walked for a few weeks but only to get between things she could cruise on lol

Maria was pulling up to stand a month before she started crawling, then she began crawling and cruising at the same time.

My baby brother (the only one I've seen up close =P) skipped crawling altogether and was walking at 10.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->