Walking or Rolling First

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by NewMummyx, Nov 20, 2011.

?

which did your LO do first?

1. Walk

2. Crawl

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NewMummyx

NewMummyx mummy to 1 and WTT

Who's LO did what first?

Just curious as Anton can lift his bum up and go onto his knees but doesnt try to go forward, just rolls over :haha:
    He can however balance himself on the couch, realised this the other day and my mum now thinks he will walk and skip crawling.

https://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Sideribus/2010xmasshowx532.jpg

I know he is young for either yet but Im nosy lol :flower:

2. nullaby

nullaby Well-Known Member

Very possible! My LO crawled before rolling lol. He learned how to crawl and then if he would misstep he would roll over. He IA now doing as your LO and pulling self up and cruising so might just skip crawling !

3. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

It's very possible, my mom always told me my brother walked before crawling. In our case, my LO crawled around 7.5 months and pulled himself up to stand (cruised on furniture) around 8-8.5 months, walked at 10 months.

4. pinkie77

pinkie77 Mum of four!

My second crawled and walked before deliberately rolling over - she'd roll in her sleep but never on purpose until she was around a year! And fi pretty much skipped crawling, she bear walked for a few weeks but only to get between things she could cruise on lol

5. Natsku

Natsku Well-Known Member

Maria was pulling up to stand a month before she started crawling, then she began crawling and cruising at the same time.

6. Cee108

Cee108 Well-Known Member

My baby brother (the only one I've seen up close =P) skipped crawling altogether and was walking at 10.5