Walkkng dead season 7

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
Omg omg omg omg
my heart is broken. I can't believe glen is dead. I felt like for a long time I was waiting for him to be killed. But that was a hard episode to watch. It was very hard to shake off. And it's only the beginning! There's going to be a or of changes. This will be felt for many seasons to come.

I was such an avid fan for the first 2 seasons. Kinda enjoyed the third season but got so busy with life and kids that I stopped watching. Decided to take a gander at season 7 as I saw it online. Um...WTF?? That's the most revolting piece of TV I've ever seen in my life. I refused to finish watching it and I felt sick to my stomach.

Man that show used to be so creative. Just seems to be depressing and full of gore now.

It was a gory episode but I actually think it was extremely well done and impactful. It takes good tv to make you feel that much and I was literally holding my breath all episode.

Anyway, I was in shock right after watching it. It surprised the hell out of me. It almost felt like being psychologically tortured for an hour. I have to say I'm happy that's all over and we can hopefully have an easier viewing experience this week!

I think Negan is already shaping up to be one of the best tv villains of all time and he's only been in two episodes!

Dh completely spoiled that for me. I was upset. Negan is awesome, he makes me so nervous.

I love Negans character! Best thing to happen to the show in a long while.

I love Negan too, I want to hate him, but I love him. He did kill Glenn though, and that broke my heart! :( Poor Maggie, I'm just glad her baby is okay! X

Im just not feeling this season at all. Im quickly losing interest!

I don't usually get on with series like this and I've loved it, literally watched 7 seasons within a couple of months but I've read season 8 won't be until later in the year? Pift if so ...

Are you in the UK? If so season 7b starts tonight on fox at 9pm. I'm so excited, I also discovered it late and binge watched all six seasons(I think in 3 weeks:blush:) then watched 7a when it came on. If their is nothing on TV, I re watch the previous seasons:haha:

Thought it was well worth the wait. Awesome episode. Still all build up, but not boring at all. Did miss Negan though!

No idea why I thought the second half I'd watched. I've been bored since being able to get through them all one after the other :lol:

It's usual for the start of a new series of twd to be released in November with a break over Christmas and then return for the second half of that season this time of year

I've never read the comics but from the way Rick smiled at the end I can only assume that these people arent a threat? Don't get how Gabriel ties into it all though and where he's actually gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->