Walmart 88 cent

Bella1185

Reaction score
Ohh I've been in a perpetual TWW and have given up on the expensive tests! Think I'm 8/9dpo and just took this about 9 mins ago.

havent used the Walmart cheapies in years!! They were great a few years ago but idk about these days! It seems smudgey if anything

Apologies for the multiple pics I'm on my phone and can't multipost

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 107
At 15 min. Dried.

Okay done! Thanks everybody!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 69
I've had some nasty evaps from those recently. However, that definately looks like it's got good color and thickness. It might be a little smudgy though.

Thank you! Definitely weird smudgey! Wasn't expecting to see anything but that lovely stark white negative that makes your eyes do strange things :haha:

I do see something and 8/9 dpo is super early! Fx that it gets darker for you. I too have had EVAPs on these but they showed up well after the time limit.

Thank you! I'm actually getting bloods done tomorrow at the doc to hopefully gain some insight into where the heck I am in my cycle! So will update!

I can def see something. I've never had any evaps on those either so I would say thats a positive!

I dont see anything solid sorry. I'm glad you are getting bloods tomorrow as these tests are telling you nothing at all and just causing confusion. Good luck.

I see a little something! Keeping fx that it gets darker over the next few days! I've only ever had 1 evap on those, and it was very clearly an evap as it was over 10 hours and it had absolutely no color, and you could 100% tell.

Keep us posted!

I see lines every time you POAS Bella :)
Hope the bloods give some insight!

I see a line on those. When I used them with my daughter, 4 years ago, they got dark fast and were very reliable. This time they didn't darken up fast and they seemed a little dodgy BUT accurate. Just slow to show. Fingers crossed for you!

See a line on the last one- good luck!

Thanks everybody!!! Just got back from the doctor and will get blood results tomorrow! Here's my test from just now - ew I apologize it's yellow - but my vitamins make my pee a really gross color sorry TMI!! Can't wait for a straight answer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 77
Good luck for your results. I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

I see it but agree it looks smudgey.. cant wait for your blood test results!

Thats a positive! No doubt. I'm surprised others aren't calling it, it's very obvious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->