Walmart 88 cent

Hi hi ladies!!! I should start off by clarifying that this was a very very VERY surprising and unexpected two week wait brought on by antibiotics and BCP mishaps!!! Sooo although DH would love a sibling for DD...I am very much okay with waiting until the time is right :flower:

That being said - ready for the beta results?! 0!!! Yep!! ZERO! Not even a 1 or 2 or anything! ZERO!!! Howeverrrrrr before we go hating the Walmart cheapies....there's a reason there is a faint line! I've noticed my whole pregnancy testing life - I somehow manage to always get faint lines - it's because there is "protein" in my urine. I've known this my whole life, it's not dangerous and is just genetic, but didn't know the level was high enough to make a faint line on a pregnancy test. Sure enough, it is!!! Its due to how my kidneys process things that are then excreted by urine. Soooo in conclusion - those Walmart tests are pretty darn sensitive!

I weirdly still don't have my period....and since the beta level was zero I declined to come back for a follow up blood test. Just waiting on AF to show up, and it sure feels like she is right around the corner! I imagine it'll be that time of the month in a day or two - but if not I'll update again!! Thanks for following and all your input!!!

Wow how strange! At least u managed to find out i wonder how many others have this! Must drive women crazy! Hope ur ok x

I never knew it could affect a test!!! You think they'd tell ya this kind of thing.....

I was just reading a medical article about the effects of protein and other factors causing false positives. That's so crazy/interesting. The whole a line is a line idea is kind of out the window I guess, lol.

It says if you have antibodies in your system to some mice diseases you can get false lines as well!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289784/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"