Wandering into here....

ramblinhaggis

Call me Max - Mum to 4
Reaction score
a few days early, but I cant really relate to the first trimester as much now that i have had my scan, my symptoms have settled and the time of relaxation has arrived! Hope noone minds :D

No one will mind at all!!! Welcome :) xxx

lol - I spend a lot of time over here, but I don't reply much since I'm way early compared to you. I can't relate to the 1st tri much either.

:wave: welcome and congrats on your bump :) x

Hey chick, i am an early 2nd tri surfer too. Can't wait to hear how your scan goes and try to get a pic of the nub ;)

:hi: Welcome to 2nd tri hun and congratulations!! :hugs: xxx

i have had my scan aimee! post is in first trimester with the most precious scan pic...baby clearly sucking its thumb :O Thanks sooo much for the welcome ladies! I have had loads of computer hassle lately and am about to move house but will be about quite a bit once its all done :D

No way as if!!! Baby brain here again, i thought it was tomorrow YAY :D Awww so happy it went well xxx

Hello again darlin ;)
nice to see you over too :Dxxx

hello hun. I thought you were here already anyway. :haha: xxx

omg i cant believe your nearly 14wks already thast just crazy seams like 2mins ago since you'd just found out mind u bet u say the same about me being 18 :) lovely to have you over here hun x

lol i do tend to post throughout the trimesters but i suppose after having my three, i can often find some sort of advice to give be it good or useless :p its good to officially be here and move up that box though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"