Want to express - what pump?

Macmad

Happy mum of 2!
Reaction score
I really want to start expressing but unsure what pump to buy. I only want to build a stash for the freezer so if I am away from lo someone can feed him. TIA :flower:

I have the Lansinoh manual pump. The price is good, it does what it's supposed to and is easy to clean. :thumbup:

I have the avent double pump and this is amazing! Although is nearing £300 new, I bought off my friend for £50 xx

I have the Lansinoh double electric pump which was £100 on amazon and has been amazing, easy to clean, not painful at all and has suckling motion to start which is closer to how baby feeds so helps build up supply, and saves time having a double pump :flower:

Also meant to ask about what bottles for LO? Which are best?

I think it depends on your LO, we have tried practically all of them as our DS had tongue tie and struggled to feed. We found NUK and AVENT classics the best. TT are good unless you LO has trouble latching, MAM leaked when we used them and Dr Brown extended feeding time with no benefits for us but i know they get great reviews from others. Since he has had the tie cut he still wont BF but seems able to use any bottle although he is much better on the NUK and AVENT bottles still.

I rented a Medela Symphony from the hospital at first, too bad those are not really available...I found the parts annoying to clean though. 8 parts every time you pump. So all Medela double electrics would probably have that.

I have a Lucina Melodi Advanced, I have never heard of it but it was the hospital grade pump available to me through my insurance for free, so no complaints. It is slower than the Medela, but by the time I got it LO was already home and I have not used it for major pumping. Much easier to clean though!

I used the Tommee Tippee electric pump and was very happy with it.

My avent manual pump is doing the trick for keeping a small emergency supply. It was cheap too.

Lansinoh manual. Cheap, works well, and is easy to clean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->