• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Want to give up.

falling snow

Reaction score
Just started spotting. Cycle 11 TTC.

Pulled out everything this month. Temping, OPKs, B vitamins, Progesterone cream. Barely helped my lp. Today is 11 dpo.

I wish I didn't have to think about this every day for almost a year. I feel now that I will never be able to truly not think about it unless I go back on BC. I wish I never looked up all this info about TTC, because now I can never unlearn it.

Really not wanting to make a doctor's appointment. Cant believe it has come to that. Plus my insurance doesn't cover anything related to infertility.

Hi falling snow . Im so sorry your feeling this way however all is not lost. I know you must be upset , frustrated , angry . I'm also in your position however weve been ttc for around 6 years had a cycle of ivf ... got cancelled mid way through due to seizures and severe OHSS .. i have now been diagnosed with epilepsy. . Persevere and im sure you'll have your bundle of joy soon. Chin up xxxx

Thanks for the reply. Im so sorry for your troubles. Don't know how you stay positive. I kinda just feel like it's never going to happen.

I don't honestly know either hun . Suppose it's the way my mum has brought me up never to give up if its wgat you truley want. Just you stay positive. When the going gets tough take a deep breath and think . You know .. there is someone out there always a lot worse off than you are. Hope your ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"