want to know badly........

star_light

Reaction score
hi girls,
..........from 14 weeks im feeling something in my belly rolling ,turning and twisting....but it is really low near my pubic bone....but not one side all it was at right side then sudunly on left....is that my baby moving actively...:baby:.???it was not gas....i know ..is it was baby or just ligaments.............i waana know...badly....now im 17 weeks and have a football like belly..(round)..n look more pregoo but moving feeling is really low as i said...if my baby is that low then why my belly is soo big......:dohh:

help help help!!!!...is feeling baby move is feels like this........??:shrug:

sounds like movements to me and babies can feel low...i feel like mine is kicking my colon and cervix sometime :haha: :haha:

your uterus moves upwards which is what causes your belly to push outwards initially.
It definitely sounds like it's your baby moving and they are still quite low down at that stage xx

I started feeling my LO at 13 weeks and she was very low by my pubic area and I didn't feel her higher up or any bigger movements until I was about 22 or 23 weeks...definitely sounds like baby

I had a fairly good bump at 17 weeks but baby was still v much in my pelvis (i listened to it on my doppler) i reckon it moved up about 19 weeks quite quickly and now i hear it on the doppler a couple of cm's below my belly button and round each side. I've also had lots of rolling and wriggling but mainly v low down (like under my bump) until v recently, like pressure on tummy more than movement as such sometimes. I bet your movement is LO ;)

thnx ladies ....its my first so im kinda confuse...thnx....

Deffo sounds like baby moving to me :D mine started really low down too, and still kicks down low sometimes, near my cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->