want to punch dh

tina426

Reaction score
Who has given me the worst cold ever. We were both good and got flu shots about 2 weeks ago, but this is the absolute worst....as if being massively pregnant didn't make breathing and sleeping uncomfortable enough, let's add (more) hot flashes, (more) bodyaches, runny noses and burning throats.

I write this after having gone to bed at 7pm and waking up now (at midnight) in a random sweat.

Grrrr

Aaand there's massive baby consignment sale im supposed to be going to Friday to finish stocking up.

So crabby

I totally get this! It was me last week. And they always seem to think it's funny when they pass that junk on! Mine was all about snuggles and kisses when he was sick, as soon as I got it, it was like I had the plague!!! Men are a very special breed.

Who has given me the worst cold ever. We were both good and got flu shots about 2 weeks ago, but this is the absolute worst....as if being massively pregnant didn't make breathing and sleeping uncomfortable enough, let's add (more) hot flashes, (more) bodyaches, runny noses and burning throats.

I write this after having gone to bed at 7pm and waking up now (at midnight) in a random sweat.

Grrrr

Aaand there's massive baby consignment sale im supposed to be going to Friday to finish stocking up.

So crabby

I feel your pain with getting sick. I got a sinus infection a couple of weeks ago and it was the absolute worst week of my life. Every time I coughed, I threw up or came pretty close to it and I would cough so hard that it caused serious back pain to where I couldn't even stand up straight. Being sick and pregnant and not something I would wish upon anyone, especially since you are limited on what you can take. I hope you make a speedy recovery and start feeling better very soon.

Hope it passes for you soon. Being ill & pregnant is awful :-( you can usually just dose yourself up to the max, drink loads of coffee & try & get on with it, but no chance of those when growing a little human!

I'm in Maryland too, there's been some nasty stuff going around lately! Our whole family just got over it about 2 weeks ago, the one bright side to it is at least you're likely to be completely well by the time baby comes and you're passing a lot of great immunities to him/her right now! I know it doesn't take away the "ugh I'm huge and sick" feeling but it's a positive way of looking at it ;) hope you feel better soon!

I could've wrote this myself but it was my 3 year old who gave it to me while my husband was on vacation visiting his family last week!! I had 4 sleepless nights staying up with my son who had terrible fever and had to take him to the doctor and care for him 24/7 and he was all over me so i knew this week was going to be hell for me!!! my head and throat are in so much pain and stuffed up, and everytime I sneeze I feel my belly is going to explode!
Now my Dad and step mom and visiting this week and have a lot of paper work to do and I have to take them to places which average 45 minutes away!! I'm just so freaking exhausted and need to catch a break!
I broke down last night and cried like a baby from all thats going on!

Sorry that you're so miserable, being sick and pregnant stinks!

My DH gave me a nasty stomach flu about 3 weeks ago that had me throwing up with diahrea (and here I thought I was going to make it through this whole pregnancy vomit free!).

Then my boss came back from Brazil with some awful virus she caught on the plane (people were being carried off in stretchers) and it was more vomiting and diahrea for me. I really hope I'm done.

Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->