WANTED ~ 3~6 girls snowsuit

Jkelmum

Reaction score
This is the only thing i need for my Lily pie if anybody has a snowsuit 3~6 months or small 6~9month one i would like to see a pic and price plz:flower:

I have a dark pink 3-6 month snowsuit from BabyGap that Erica wore ONE time. Ihaven't really thought about how much I'd want for it...and I'm not sure how much it would be to post to the UK.. probably not really worth it after postage. But anyway.. I only have a pic of her in it. Its 3-6 mo, but she was 8 1/2 months here. And the legs unzip to buckle her in the carseat.
https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z78/Dens_Girl/Ericaintahoe-1.jpg

K off topic but that pic is GREAT!! What a cutie pie!!

Its lovely but I think its too far away and not quite what i am after ...not sure what else to call it ...a all in one coat ? maybe x

View attachment 32414 similar to this style x

i will have a look cos i have loads of stuff too small for leyla lol

x

i got a few upstairs hun shall go take pics. x

I have a white one with a teddy bear. did u want a pink one
https://i30.tinypic.com/1zfin9w.jpg its brand new with tags in 3-6 xxx

I have a dark purple eyeore one that we hardly used as it was quite quilted and we were either always in the car or her in her pram it's ladybird nake (woolies) I'll dig it out and take a pick .I'll have to check age but pretty sure its 3-6! Oh its has detachable mits to!

Thanks girls. Sorry.. :blush: I thought that was what you call a snowsuit.. Good luck with finding something tho! :D

DSC02054.jpg

Camera battery out, but this is a pic of her in it on new years day, if you like the colour I will get a full shot of it when battery charged.

Ok i tried multi quote it went wrong ....I did want somthing Girly sorry bethyb and EFM that colour is lush how much do u want for it ? xx

Still need one if anybody as a girly one x

i have a gorgeous snowsuit in my listing bnwt but its 0-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"