WANTED: Baby trouser hangers..

L

Laura--x

If anyone has any? I've found lots of normal hangers but no trouser/bottoms ones, so if anyone has any that would be great !

x

Do you have a shop called B&M near you? They do childrens plastic hangers with the bit at the bottom. I think its like 8 hangers for 89p x

Yeah i have a few of those sort of hangers but none of my babys bottoms have the bit to hook them on too? x

Damn i threw loads away just this morning :dohh: sorry hun

Do you have a poundland near you? My MIL got me some and I'm sure they were from there!

I've just folded them sideways and put them over the bottom bit lol, then put the top over the top if its got a matching one. Not seen any trouser hangers anywhere!

i think ive a few u can have hun, but will have to get gary to go in loft for me so be sometime in next few days xx i wud go into a clothes shop and ask them, tkmaxx is shuting down ere .... i wud ask them ! urs might not be, so i will go see if i can blag some for u xx

WOBBS ........... ur avatar pic is too cute !

awww OH seems to think its just getting refubised, but i will get ur some xx

have you looked in mothercare? or toy rus

Oooo ethels sometime do random things like this too or just generally those cheap shops you get like poundland ...if you know what I mean.

Honey thank you :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->