• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Wanted: Boys Vests 0-3 Months

littlemansmum

Mum Of 2 Beautiful Boys x
Reaction score
As title really, can't find anything i like in the shops but know i will need some for my littlest man thought i had kept more of my little man's but after days of washing and sorting i have to say apparently not. Nuts!
Am ideally looking for about 10 or so if poss, even if this means having a few from a couple of different people

If anyone has any vests suitable for a little boy in 0-3 months please pm me with details and how much you'd like for them xxx

Im going through my little uns stuff this evening and I think I have loads but Ill let you know :) x

ive lots....will try get some sorted 2day and post pics x

Thanks honey, def interested, been sorting all my lilest mans stuff into the cupboard ready and have a huge whole for vests lol xxx

will have look after 6pm for u defo hun, when i first got preg i was bidding on loads on ebay and bloody won them all !!!! got far to many ! lol x

hiya, ive 11 newborn vests , didnt relise u said 0-3mth :? these are up to 10lb anyways ...... all immaculate,no marks etc, let me know x

https://i40.tinypic.com/v2z1vb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"