wanted: bumbo

trace123

mummy2oliver+pregnant
Reaction score
hi i would like a bumbo as im having a boy i would really need one in green or blue,yellow. cheers trace.xx

Hi, I have one that my son just won't sit in! I got it on ebay for £16.00 & postage was £7.20 so let me know if you're interested. It's aqua green & in excellent condition apart from a (very) small mark on the right side which I think the original seller said was biro but you can't really see it.

thanks for that ill keep an eye on it also just realised ive posted in the wrong place.xx

Hi, I have one that my son just won't sit in! I got it on ebay for £16.00 & postage was £7.20 so let me know if you're interested. It's aqua green & in excellent condition apart from a (very) small mark on the right side which I think the original seller said was biro but you can't really see it.

Hun, leave your son a few more weeks and try him in it again. Oliver hated his to start with and I tried him in it again 2 weeks ago and he has lived in it ever since!!! They're fantastic when you first start weaning too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->