*wanted Doppler

Discussion in 'Buy, Swap & Sell' started by star-dust, Apr 18, 2009.

1. star-dust

star-dust Guest

Does anyone have a doppler they no longr require?
    I cant buy off ebay as I dont have a paypal account with bank card attached to it! (they refuse to accept it!)

so just wondering if anyone here has one they wana sell?
    cash waiting!!

thanks

2. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

Theres a seller on ebay who accepts other payment methods i think its a shop they also accept nochex this accepts most bank cards xx

3. K477uk

K477uk Mum of One!

Not much help with selling you one!! But I saw one in Tescos in the baby section last time I was wandering around.... one min... nope sorry... it's not online!

4. star-dust

star-dust Guest

ppppppfffffffttttt your a great help!

5. thelilbump

thelilbump ♥ mummy to a princess ♥

do u have any idea what you want to spend? i'm selling mine but it's a top range one hi bebe bt 200 with lcd display so expensive.

6. chrisi

chrisi 1st Trimester

I have a wombsong fetal doppler I could sell, I bought it and my friend bought me a more expensive one in America. I would sell for £20? Its got a band which holds in onto your tummy and earphones. It also has a lead for you to record and to play music too, and a microphone to talk to your baby when you are further along. PM if interested. Thanks