*wanted Doppler

S

star-dust

Does anyone have a doppler they no longr require?
I cant buy off ebay as I dont have a paypal account with bank card attached to it! (they refuse to accept it!)

so just wondering if anyone here has one they wana sell?
cash waiting!!

thanks

Theres a seller on ebay who accepts other payment methods i think its a shop they also accept nochex this accepts most bank cards xx

Not much help with selling you one!! But I saw one in Tescos in the baby section last time I was wandering around.... one min... nope sorry... it's not online!

Not much help with selling you one!! But I saw one in Tescos in the baby section last time I was wandering around.... one min... nope sorry... it's not online!

ppppppfffffffttttt your a great help!

do u have any idea what you want to spend? i'm selling mine but it's a top range one hi bebe bt 200 with lcd display so expensive.

I have a wombsong fetal doppler I could sell, I bought it and my friend bought me a more expensive one in America. I would sell for £20? Its got a band which holds in onto your tummy and earphones. It also has a lead for you to record and to play music too, and a microphone to talk to your baby when you are further along. PM if interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->