• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Wanted,high chair!x

I have 2 for sale one is a basic mothercare one, great clean condition as used at grannies house.

Then there is my chicco polly high chair , i bought it for my son but never used it with the girls :flower:

I have the ikea antilop one it is only £10.99 plus £4 for the tray and i must say it is fantastic, originally i bought a fisherprice one from argos £60 and that was reduced! it reclined and was totally washable called the hygine chair? but it was the worst buy ever, my boy never sat properly in it and he looked like he was sat in a lazy boy armchair :haha: and reclining seat? why would you let your baby covered in dinner sleep in the chair?. Sorry i am ranting now :blush:

But back to the point i took the fisher price back to argos and said it was faulty and got my money back and got myself a nice new shark steam mop instead :thumbup:and the off to ikea for the new chair. Since he has been using the new chair he is nearly sitting up by himslef :happydance: and the new chair is much easier to clean than the last one and i am not stumping my toes on this one as it takes up less space and was really easy to put together.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00069725/ and they come in red and blue but i got a white one x

Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"