wanted - i dont know! lol

samface182

mummy to two boys.
Reaction score
i want to start using cloth on aiden at night, as disposables are always SOAKED in the morning. (and they look cute :blush: )

he is 5 and a half months and i don't have a tumble drier.

has anyone got nappies for selling that they would recommend for using at night? i don't have a clue what to buy!

What weight is he hun? I have a couple of bamboo little lambs which are amazing night nappies! I have a wrap to go with them but it's plain white, but you can get some gorgeous ones from weenotions or ebay. You could have them to try out if you liked, I don't use them and was looking to sell xx

wee notions night notions are good nappies too but expensive :)

I have a few Totsbots Bamboozle fitteds and wraps that I'm selling if you're interested. They're size 2 tho so possibly a little too big for your little one :( They're fab night nappies when combined with Little Lamb bamboo boosters and they last Evie around 13 hours thru the night :thumbup:

I'm selling the nappies for a fiver each and the wraps are 2 for a fiver. If you're interested, drop me a pm :flower:

i have to say wee notions night notions are the best night nappy ive used they come off EJ half dry lol although Ellas house bumhuggers do the same job with some boosting, Ej isnt a big night wetter though he never out soaked a sposie in the night

you could try baby beehinds minkee magicalls, their fantastic at night and dont need wraps, their an AIO but have a pocket for extra boosting if needed,
when drying turn them inside out and put over an airer near a radiator or in boiler cuboard x
they sell them at green baby and at the moment i think their on sale for just over 11 quid with free postage x

if you are looking for an easy-ish, readily available night nappy....I would probably reccomend a Bumgenius V3 with both inserts and possibly an extra booster?

Its what we use and Abigail is a heavy wetter...lasts her 12 hrs

Also there are always some available pre-loved. And even new the V3's are reduced everywhere.

:thumbup:

Wow she cant be that heavy a wetter, as a bg even boosted would never last Avalon over night :lol: Guess all babies are diff though!

Bitti boo nappies. Love them. Probably going to be hard to find preloved...although I havent looked properly really. But I think theyre great, especially with an extra booster. Half the nappy isnt even wet in the morning and they look so pretty (although need a wrap but like others have said, you can get pretty wraps or fleece :) )

Wow she cant be that heavy a wetter, as a bg even boosted would never last Avalon over night :lol: Guess all babies are diff though!

As you say all babies are different, that is a normal heavy wetter to get through 3 MF inserts (especially BG ones that are the most absorbent MF iv seen), you must have a super heavy wetter!

As the Bumgenius website says...

When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters

:thumbup:

Its my recommendation, they might not work but iv had a huge number of mums find the BGs their 'convert' nappy from working with the real nappy council scheme.

For overnight nappies tho, MF alone just isnt gonna cut the mustard, at least it doesnt in my experience.. a combination of a MF cloth, a LL bamboo booster and a Totsbots booster seem to work well for us in a Totsbots Stretchie with either wool longies or a fleece wrap :thumbup:

i am selling a medium weenotion night nappy its green tye die for £13 with all its boosters they all unfold for drying and also a blue minki pocket nappy in medium it had white sheep on it this doesnt need a wrap £7
also a brown wrap that i used over the wnnn sized medium used twice £7 i have a thread on here withn them on if u are interested i could do a deal if u wanted the 3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"