Wanted (kind of a rant)

PoasCrazy

Reaction score
Somehow I don't think the Sunday paper will run my ad.

Wanted. Bitter Infertile conversation buddy (because I'm bitter as hell) . Must be fluent in curse words. Must not get mad at me when you get pregnant before I do and I'm not 100% excited. Must not get upset when I message you at 3 am with an obviously negative test asking if you can see the line I'm imagining. Must lie to me when needed. Must tell me how the hell it is when needed. Religious people who will tell me all about "maybe its not in gods plan" need not apply. Because that shit is super annoying. :)

<3 u ladies!

you can post your wanted's here too. All in fun !

Hahaha I love this!!! I hope you get your bfp soon :)

Wanted: friend who is not a) knocked up b) just had a baby or c) asking me when I'm having no.2 (honestly - "oh I'll just get my effing crystal ball out shall I?")Must be willing to drink themselves silly with me every so often - ie when af shows - and on other social occasions not ask me why I'm not drinking and put up with it.

Hahaha I love this!!! I hope you get your bfp soon :)

Wanted: friend who is not a) knocked up b) just had a baby or c) asking me when I'm having no.2 (honestly - "oh I'll just get my effing crystal ball out shall I?")Must be willing to drink themselves silly with me every so often - ie when af shows - and on other social occasions not ask me why I'm not drinking and put up with it.

Cd 67 starting Provera tonight. You?

I can't complain too much - cd8 of a fairly regular cycle - but not sure if I ovulate - first cycle of cbfm so will find out soon I guess...!

Hey I see you had a preemie last time too! So did I! 34+4!

Wanted. Bitter Infertile conversation buddy (because I'm bitter as hell) . Must be fluent in curse words. Must not get mad at me when you get pregnant before I do and I'm not 100% excited. Must not get upset when I message you at 3 am with an obviously negative test asking if you can see the line I'm imagining. Must lie to me when needed. Must tell me how the hell it is when needed. Religious people who will tell me all about "maybe its not in gods plan" need not apply. Because that shit is super annoying. :)

This is so awesome.

I think your ad pretty much sums up how I feel. And never, ever say to "just relax." Like seriously we have been npnt/ttc for over eight years. Its beyond that.

Hahah I love this! I'm on CD55! Horay for me!
Wanted: Someone who can read my sarcasm and a friend who also has irregular periods so when I tell someone I haven't had my period since X-date they're not all "OMG are you pregnant?" No asshole, thanks for reminding me. A friend, that even though I have a 2 year old son doesn't say "At least be thankful you have one" Really? Cause me being sad that my periods are crazy and I can't pinpoint ovulation to get pregnant automatically means I am ungrateful for my child.

Ok, any takers?

This is perfect!! I need one of those friends too!!! I'm on CD5 of a possible 120day cycle ttc #3.
Also: do not ask me "are you pregnant yet?" every time you see me, and definitely do not tell me how many kids YOU think is enough.

Lol wonderful, it's like you guys are reading my mind lol. I have a close relative who has also had fertility issues and instead of being supportive of mine she's rude and tells me it's in my head.... I didn't know I could fake blood tests and ultrasounds and make the doctors diagnose me with PCOS....because everyone wants 50-100 day cycles and to try for three years and feel stressed because nothing is happening.

Ladies , can I add to my ad? lol I'm adding Must not out your pregnancy on FB on a day where I obviously telepathically told you I'm in a bad effing mood! Can't you tells now's not the damn time LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->