Wanted: Lansinoh Nipple Cream

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I've heard this stuff is fab so want to have some for if/when my nipples get sore when baby is here. But it's £10 a tube! :shock:

Does anyone have any that they've used some of laying around that they could send me, and if so how much would you want for it?

hi u can get this free as soon as babies here my midwife rung doc's morning i got home and got a prescription for me.

I've heard this stuff is fab so want to have some for if/when my nipples get sore when baby is here. But it's £10 a tube! :shock:

Does anyone have any that they've used some of laying around that they could send me, and if so how much would you want for it?

If you do still want some I have a tube a hadly used I can send on to you. x

hi u can get this free as soon as babies here my midwife rung doc's morning i got home and got a prescription for me.

I tried this with my last DD and the doctor just told me to use valaline spl as its the same:wacko: she wouldnt do me a prescription :cry:

try ebay - I got a bottle Brand new in bottle sealed yesterday for 99p plus postage of £1.99 - they are usually going for about £3 and there are loads on there. Also they sell sachets on there for about £2 for 5 or 10 which I got for the hospital bag or just to try out before splashing out. HTH xxx

its not the same as vasaline! id go to the doctor and say u plan to bf and want to put it on your nipples before hand to harden them, as u dont want to be going to the doctors with a two day old baby!

If you do still want some I have a tube a hadly used I can send on to you. x

How much would you want for it? :flower: xx

Nothing pm me your address and I will pop it out to you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back